on 11 November 2013
Lovely and light but keeps me really warm - nice colour, goes well with jeans, maybe it could have been a bit longer to hide my derriere but otherwise perfect.
on 31 August 2017
THE CARDIGAN IS VERY NICE BUT I SHOULD HAVE GOT SMALLER SIZE BUT KEPT IT AS LIKE IT AND THE COLOUR IS NICE . ONCE WASHED SHOULD MAYBE SHRINK A LITTLE, AS QUITE A LOT OF COTTON . PRICE WAS GOOD AS REDUCED .
on 6 June 2014
This is OK and i have a lovely pink one. However not so keen on the colour - not really navy, which I regard as a deep dark blue, more a kind of petrol blue, its a blue with a kind of faded grey cast. The material and fit are lovely.
on 12 April 2017
Great item . Thank you
on 1 June 2014
I ordered the small im a 8/10 and it was too big but my daughter who is an10/12 loves it . the colour is true to pic and its a very fine knit good quality and perfect for the summer
on 10 September 2017
Very pleased with the cardigan. Cotton/silk mix makes for a very comfortable, light-weight garment. Good shape - not baggy.
on 18 July 2017
Really nice cardi, very comfortable, looks lovely
on 23 July 2012
I needed a lightweight smart cardigan and this is perfect. Beautiful soft silk and cotton, good fit, would certainly recommend.
on 8 March 2017
I can't judge on quality as I didn't wear it but beware that the sizes are not accurate. I ordered large and it really was enormous, more like a Mans large. I sent it back. This is the 2nd time I've order for this company and both times miles too large. I won't bother again, especially as you have to pay to return goods.
on 6 December 2014
Loved the feel. Lightweight but good fit so enough room to wear over long sleeved top. Washed really well and dried quickly. Have bought several long-sleeved cardigans lately from other suppliers but not completely happy with any, but love this one. Being 5 feet 4 inches tall it is a great length on me. Because I was so pleased I immediately went on online and bought 6 different jumpers for husband and myself. Great quality and price! Will be regular customer from now on.