Customer reviews

on 16 August 2013
All of the above. Strange but the normal size for my son is on the large size (maybe one size bigger), but as I stated they are very comfortable and can be altered to fit by the Velcro fastening, it more a length issue than width - but I tried them on (and I am one size smaller than my son) and they fit lovely and do not slip or nip in odd places. Therefore even better value for money as my son can wear them another year. Would definitely recommend these sandles as they not only protect the toes, but are stylish as well. SO GLAD I BOUGHT THESE.
2 people found this helpful
on 4 October 2012
I purchased these for my son in a bigger size than normal so he can get the maximum use out of them!

The shoes are cool and comfy, stylish and easy to pop on. The colour I purchased goes with all clothes my son wears. The shoes are very sturdy also.

My son loves the shoes, he says they are comfortable to wear, and easy to put on and tighten.

I'd go a size up for maximum wear and have two possible seasons of wearing them. Timberland does come up slightly larger anyway but to get full use go a size up.

I'd recommended these shoes to all fashion forward people with kids.
2 people found this helpful
on 3 January 2015
Excellent fitting sandal as they can be adjusted for comfort
on 11 February 2015
Quality product! My son loves it
One person found this helpful
on 27 October 2015
My 5years old son loves them to pieces!!!!! He's been wearing them all the time. You can't get him to remove them.
on 18 June 2014
Smart and well made. Yet to be worn until holiday in Italy. Yet if they're like last years pair they'll be a great buy.