on 29 December 2012
I use 16 of these batteries in my flash guns. During an all day wedding (anything up to 10 hours shooting) I used to get thru several sets of Duracell Pro Cels, but I now I'm more than covered by two sets for each speed light. I got an 8 way charger which makes charging 16 of these very manageable. Great economically, great for the environment. Now starting to use these around the house in remotes, kids toys etc.
on 9 March 2017
I have reviewed the triple As and state again; "I have been using these for ages now and they are still performing well. They hold their charge for quite a while still when stored. I do not foresee myself using any other brand in the future. I would like to add that had I bought even premium non rechargeable batteries during the time that I have used these; they would have cost many times the amount of these even taking into account the cost of recharging. This further purchase proves the point
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 September 2017
Super batteries. Will buy again.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 March 2012
I own several brands of batteries and this is my 3rd set of this manufacturer.
They seem to hold their charge longer and have a longer life than others.
I use them with a Lacrosse charger that charges each cell individually so I
assume that some of my better performance is because of the technology of the charger.

SO far, I have not had to discard any cells because of failure. Generally other
manufacturers last from 9 to 18 months and the performance degrades after 1 year,

These seem to hold the charge and have more effective life. I use mainly on
LOW DRAW appllications.
on 13 January 2012
Have used these batteries at work for the last couple of years and thought i would get some for myself. Very practical as you can charge them up and leave them for months before using them and they still hold their charge.
on 26 January 2012
Bought these after web investigation regarding re-chargeable batteries.
Given excellent reviews so bought them.
On opening the package and then installing them in my Canon compact camera.
They come charged and have worked a treat.
They have done for the last month, not using all the time but still good.
on 14 May 2012
As a photographer I have used these excellent batteries before. This time they are destined for my low power HF radio and, as they arrived fully charged, I was able to use them straight away. A great advantage. They arrived well packed and within the stated timescale.
on 13 May 2012
The batteries I purchased claimed to be rated at a minimum of 1,900 mAh. On checking I found this to be the case with all eight batteries purchased exceeding the claim by an average of 15 per cent. This has not been the case for other brands of batteries.
on 6 May 2012
Excellent product, unbelievable performance. I use these in all battery operated items including camera's and torches.

My Camera, a large screen bridge style device, averages 700 pictures on a fully charged set. My LED torch, used 5 days a week, lasted 2 months before a charge.

Highly recommended!
on 24 April 2012
These batteries charge well and last triple the amount of shop bought rechargeables and are useful for all those electronic items that eat up energy, digital cameras and especially kids consoles!