Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 29 December 2012
I'm not a massive fan of country music but I really like this album which I bought on a whim having never heard the Dixie Chicks before. There is so much to enjoy here for fans of all musical genres. Disc one has mostly more recent songs and the writing is more mature - highlights include Not Ready to Make Nice (fantastic), The Long Way Round, Easy Silence, Lubbock or Leave It, Everybody Knows, Travelin' Soldier and White Trash Wedding. The songs on disc 2 are older and the "chicks" don't write them in the main but they are still extremely enjoyable. My favourites include Ready to Run, Cowboy Take me Away, Sin Wagon, Goodbye Earl and Give it up or let me go.

The above songs are my favourites but I really don't think there is a bad song on this 2-CD compilation.
on 19 November 2014
As an ardent 'Chicks fan, this album has all the tracks I keep going on line to listen to on Youtube. No less than 30 tracks on a double album, from "I'm Not Ready to Act Nice", Natalie's vocals on the poignant Patty Griffin song "Top of the World", to my personal favourite and the one track I can almost sing along in harmony with, "I Believe in Love", if this album was on vinyl the grooves would be worn through by now! Love it !
on 21 June 2016
Love love love it. Played non stop in my car. My 2 year old is a fan now too. Whenever a song ends she shouts 'more'!!
on 3 May 2017
a very talented group good music and a entertaining listen!!!!
on 4 June 2017
I love this albumn. A diverse mix of relaxing ballads and foot tapping, energetic tracks. Particularly love their take on Fleetwood Mac's Landslide.
on 29 April 2017
brilliant
on 23 June 2017
👍
on 19 April 2017
Great CD, great price
on 9 April 2017
Cracking cd
For the price no complaints looks expensive and have had comments from collegues already!! You will not regret buying this