Item Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 23 May 2015
Astounding stuff. Follow instructions and hang on wall. It stays put as its been nearly a year now since hanging my first picture. Tip. Think about how close to the edge of frame to place the stickers... You may see a bit of white showing.
As someone who creates a disaster zone every time they try and hammer a picture hook into a wall in this house, these have become an absolute saviour.
Easy to attach to frames etc. and to put up on the wall, and very clean to take down if you need to, leaving no markers. Reallyu good product and highly recommended.
on 20 September 2016
I've used these a lot around the house however I found they do not hold the weight that they specify. I've lost two 2.5kg frames (with glass) to these pads even when I doubled up as a precaution. I would not recommend anyone attempt to use them on items that are close the the recommended weight limit.
on 10 October 2015
These are ALWAYS good. I have never had a problem with Command Strips and these narrow ones were perfect for what I needed them for.

Super strong stick, perfectly clean removal and amazing holding power, I will always come back to Command Strips for all my picture/frame/mirror/etc hanging needs!
on 7 July 2015
These are brilliant for hanging pictures. Lots of frames have quite narrow edges so these are good for when the standard size is too wide. Hung many pictures up with command strips and they come away cleanly from the wall when its time to take the picture down.
on 26 May 2017
I highly doubted these would hold the weight claimed, but they do with ease.

Not only that being Velcro you can remove your picture and reattach with no sign of loss of grip!
on 10 November 2013
These are brilliant, had my room recently painted and didn't want to ruin the walls using nails.
I have bought lots of these strips which can be used for different weights and sizes.
Would definitely recommend, it's so easy to use and no more paint coming off the walls when you take the pictures off the wall.
on 11 April 2017
Finally got a picture up in small bedroom and one in my bedroom.
Took my husband a couple of minutes to do both - brill !
on 15 June 2015
Perfect product for my use. Only drow back is that it will not stick strongly if you once have to peel it off the wall. I feel it is slightly over priced for the purpose of use.
on 19 October 2016
So easy to use and so effective. I always use more than recommended as I'm not sure I'm confident to hang the weights they say you can though.