on 2 October 2015
This was enormous,considering that my daughter generally wears a12/13 I wanted something a little larger, but this would practically fit me and I am much larger than she. Also the making up of the t-shirt leaves a lot to be desired. Fruit of the Loom used to be such a good name. However, I should have known by the price. You get what you pay for, and I certainly did!
on 8 June 2016
Excellent esp value for money. Would be well worth to pay over 5 pounds even. Good thick cotton, lovely shade of dark green, well died, doesn't smell of fresh die like some cheap t-shirts do. Soft to the touch, holds shape well. Will buy this product again. Only the best for my son!!! He was happy with it as well

Update: ordered another colour. Arrived promptly, quality just as good as the other colour t shirt I ordered a little while back.
on 28 August 2016
Nice quality but i am a 15 year old girl and i wanted a slightly oversized top so i got the 14-15 one, but it was just way too big, my brother is 17 and he tried it on but it drowned him too so now i have given it to my dad who it fits but its still quite long on him. Defiantly order a size smaller than what you are because the sizes are very very big.
on 8 December 2016
My little boy is tall for his age but also quite slim and this top, although well made is very wide and shorter in the body than I am used to buying. It will most likely end up being a pyjama top when the hot nights return. Nice colour though.
on 9 July 2017
For the money i have to say that i didn't expect a great quality. I wasn't too fussed as it was to make a hungry caterpillar costume for my son. It is amazing quality and i went on to order a red one for his sports day. The only slight tjing was a little bigger than i wanted (son generally a 3/4) but no harm it been too big
on 13 March 2015
An excellent product and very good value for money. Good quality and well made. They come in a wide range of colours and the sizing runs across age bands, so that you may need to try a few to get a good fit. They are great fun to decorate too and children enjoy putting their mark on them using fabric paints or applique or inkjet transfers with your own designs and photos on. The paints and transfers will wash out until heat set with an iron.
on 1 June 2016
Size is probably ok & would be accepted for the average child- & is of fair quality & richly coloured. Fraid I always have probs buying for my disabled son, even tho I did accurately measure him, the t's drowned him! So now he has a bottom drawer full of t shirts that may fit him when he's twenty to twenty-five ! Just wish the descriptions that are put here WERE correct, especially when the parent has measured the child correctly 😫😝😞
on 2 August 2017
Never disappointed with these cheap t shirts which I bought for a child's production so cheap and cheerful is good. I did think the quality was not as good as when I purchased last year as it seemed a lot thinner
on 27 June 2017
On the large side, (it fits my slim 5 yo also), but as it was bought for house colours on sports day, I'm happy that it shall last a few years. Less than half the price than the school uniform shop, for exactly the same quality.
on 6 January 2017
I bought several of these for my sons (ages 11 & 13) -- some to go with pajama bottoms, others for sports day at school because they need a specific color. The quality of the shirts is good, the fit is fine, and the fabric is comfortable. I'm sure these will last well & so far the colours are staying bright. I felt the quality and price were a fair match.