on 31 March 2014
Great size, fitted 2 beach towels ,sun cream ,water, wallet, purse into it with room to spare, waterproof, strong, funky looking, a definite must for holidays, plus great price,,, go for it ,, 5 stars
5 people found this helpful
on 5 April 2017
Tape handles are rough on the bare skin/shoulders and it is a deep bag to find things in.
on 22 August 2016
This is a great bag, and brilliantly designed. The strap is an extra closing for the bag and so it cannot be opened when it's over your shoulder. It's not the best quality, but perfect for the beach (which is what we bought it for). If the quality were that little bit better, I'd buy them for everyday use as they're great!
on 16 October 2012
Good size, smart looking, strong canvas fabric and holds a good amount of kit - enough space for large towel, swimsuit, phone, wallet, book etc. Great for the beach, the gym, and picnics.
7 people found this helpful
on 25 September 2017
Very good and spacious, good quality. I feel the plastics clips are prone to damage though
on 28 September 2017
good bag but the stitching of the pocket came lose after 2 months
on 29 November 2015
A brilliant swim bag for me and my toddlers stuff. It came in Blue with white stripes though, not sure which one I was expecting. Great value for money.
on 22 October 2013
I brought this bag as a swimming bag, others I looked at were too small to fit everything I need to take for myself, my partner & son. This bag is the perfect size, has a great long strap & fits nicely into a small locker.
4 people found this helpful
on 8 July 2014
Reminds me of the duffel bags I had as a kid..so a bit of nostalgia. I use it for swimming gear, and I get mine and my partners kit in it with two towels, without any problem. The clips are plastic, but they seem fairly sturdy.
on 2 November 2015
Love this gym bag. You can fit so much in it - trainers & towel included! Excellent quality. Really pleased with purchase