Customer reviews

1,705

on 5 April 2016
Had these FOL sweatshirts for many years now. I don't think these later ones are as soft as the old ones used to be but still good value for money and fit well.
on 14 July 2014
My husband wears these Fruit of the Loom sweatshirts and loves them as they seem pretty indestructable and fit well. He's got a lot of these now. A couple of the colours are extremely bright and but that's part of their charm, and the paler more muted colours are gentle on the eyes.
on 17 February 2013
Ordered 4 of these as a Christmas present. Sadly I had to get them from another source because one of Amazon's marketplace sellers let me down. After weeks of waiting I got my money back & the person got them for their birthday at the end of January.
Putting that aside, no matter where you order them from these sweatshirts are good value for money.
on 8 August 2011
I wasn't sure whether to buy the small or medium size, as I come between the two. I bought one of each. On initial try on, the small felt tight but the medium was a bit baggy. After washing, the knitted part around the bottom, has 'given' a little so the small is now perfect. I have yet to wash the medium one but I imagine it will still be OK even if a little baggy!
All in all I'm very pleased with them and plan to buy more in the future.
on 19 May 2014
Bought two of these for my husband who is not a large person but has long arms to go with his 6' 3" frame. Whenever I buy him medium the sleeves are too short. I decided to buy him an XL rather than Large. They did shrink a little on a 40 degree wash the first time round. Fit him perfect now!
on 22 October 2016
really good. I didn't expect it would be so good for the money but it was better. so I got 3 more thanx seller
on 24 June 2014
This is one of second lot of these sweatshirts I purchased, this time for the colour, yet again as the XXL size is actually perfect for me. They are great for a quick get away as a casual garment. Sort of the blazer of the sweatshirt world.
I recommend them to anyone!
on 29 May 2017
Thin and nasty i am afraid
Get what you pay for so no bargain
on 2 April 2017
I like these sweqtshirts as they are short in length which suits me as I'm not tall and it meas thet come to my waist not all the way over my backside,
The material is thin and that means it is lght which I also prefer..
on 5 May 2015
Its a sweatshirt. A basic sweatshirt - no detailing, a hole top and bottom, 2 arms etc. I like it because it keeps my torso warm. Primark sweatshirts have more detailing than this, but for work, it's fine. Job done. Happy.