Customer reviews

1,736

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 June 2016
This is a well-made, good quality top - by Fruit of the Loom. It's lightweight, yet durable and warm. It's a comfortable sweatshirt, and after a year of regularly wearing it I can say that its colour doesn't fade.

I ordered an XXL (as I've a 50" chest). It's quite loose, and I'd probably fit in an XL. As such, there's no need to worry about whether this piece of clothing is going to be large enough!

Given its price (about £7), it's very reasonable. I can highly recommend it.
on 19 February 2016
For the price £3-5 what's not to like? They are comfortable to wear and reasonably warm. I would comment that the length is a little shorter than expected and the arms on a coloured one of these has shortened a bit in the wash, even on cold (30'c). The neck fits nice and snug as opposed to other brands which has neck holes the size of toilet seats. They look allright and for the money, i would buy again.

Amendment: Ok so after washing the items again on COLD (totalling about 3 washes since purchase) The items have shrunk further in that the sleeves have shortened and so has the length of the body. I have to amend my stars from 4 to 1. The jumpers are no good now as they look stupid.
on 7 November 2014
I'll not be too picky, seeing as I paid ~£7 for it. The neck is VERY high - worn with a shirt/tie combo underneath, only the very top of the tie-knot is visible, the collar has to be "folded" over the neck as well. Size-wise, it's on the neat side. Not so much as I'd recommend going up a size, but it is tight fitting compared to other garments of the same stated size. Finally, there is some "rub off" of material, I wore a white shirt underneath this and ended up with a blue fury shirt when I took the jumper off.
It's decent for what it is, and it only costs pennies.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 January 2014
This may bear the F of TL label but I doubt it is genuinely so in that it has been made on licence or perhaps copied. My reasoning is that I have bought and used FOTL for many years. This shirt falls very short of the quality that I would expect. I got XXL and is close to what I would expect size wise but am disappointed to be able to say the sleeves are short and that the many comments about short sleeves are totally accurate. The material is very thin / lightweight. I do not expect it will wear anywhere close to that which can be anticipated for the "real" item. Saving grace is the low price and that I was buying this intent for use under a jacket in our lovely UK weather.
on 17 March 2015
Being over six feet in height I ordered the XXL size in order to get the sleeve length. The item fits really well and good value for money. A small niggle for me is that Amazon offer "free" postage on two or more items. Only when I get to the checkout do I discover that postage has to be paid on some items that are not supplied direct from Amazon or, in order to qualify for said "free" postage, I have to trial Amazon Prime which I really do not need.
Would buy this item again.
on 1 February 2016
I am female and have ordered a large sweatshirt before from Amazon which was expensive and very small, so thought I would try a cheap one for every day wear. I ordered XL because of my previous experience not realising it was a mans, the sizing was correct for a male but a bit big for me, However I have kept it because couldn't be bothered sending a cheap item back and my partner can wear it.
on 27 May 2017
Just what my husband needs under his overalls.
He is glad I ordered these for him. I also ordered some for my son. He was very pleased with his
Would definitely recommend seller for the speedy delivery service. The quality is very good.
on 18 September 2017
Have noticed that the quality of Fruit of the Loom
raglan jumpers varies from good to thin and inferior-- this purchase was one of those bad ones and seller does not pay return postage saying price paid justifies this! Will buy elsewhere in future. There is better quality out there!
VINE VOICEon 14 October 2015
Warm, now the chillier days are upon us. I first bought Fruit of the Loom clothing when I was a teenager and they are still a good product at a great price. The sizes are pretty accurate. Yes it's a man's sweatshirt, but I am a UK size 16 and it fitted me just fine in size medium.
on 2 October 2016
The fit is quite strange. The cuffs and waist are quite tight though I feel if I got a size bigger it would be overly baggy, but for the price you cant go wrong, with it being so cheep I would buy again just as something to wear around the house.