on 14 December 2011
The delivery was well outside the suggested in the add and thus unsatisfactory. I covered that in a review which has not been posted. The product is Ok. Out of 3 used 1 bag fails to seal properly. Yoiu can probably purchased a similar product in your local supermarket cheaper and better quality and easy to return if there is a problem. The suppliers do not have an easy return system and customer complaints are not dealt with in a helpful manner.
on 6 February 2014
Having heard that vacuum bags could be very hit and miss I spent ages researching which ones to buy to give myself the best chance of getting ones that actually worked. I failed because unfortunately these don't, despite repeated attempts following the instructions to the letter.
I'd hoped that the negative results I'd read about were down to a lack of care/attention to detail, but I'm a very careful person and was meticulous when using these and they still didn't work. Out of the 6 bags, I got the following results:

2 x lasted less than 12 hours before refilling with air (vacuum sealed around 22:00 and full of air again when I got up at 07:00 the following morning)
1 x lasted just over a day before refilling with air, despite it never being touched or moved
2 x lasted about a week
1 x held its vacuum for around 9 months before refilling with air (and to be fair this was only when it was moved around quite a bit from where it was stored) so I might give this one another go

It's a great idea but as of yet, it seems that nobody has managed to come up with a design that actually works.
on 4 December 2012
I have purchased this item as I was looking for smaller size bags and the ones I purchased from elsewhere only came in huge sizes.
Those are ok though not of the quality of my other ones but even taking size into account they are also much cheaper.
The bags are easy to operate and fit for purpose though the valve is not as efficient as other brands and I would therefore not recommend it if you need to store items in an attic or in humid conditions.

This being said, respectable quality for the price you pay.
on 9 November 2010
The stupid zip up seals at the top don't work properly so all the air gets straight back in. Waste of time and money!
on 3 May 2011
Unlike some of the other reviews my vacuum bags work just fine, they sealed properly and shrunk my clothes right down, which gave me lots of extra storage space. They're easy to use and good value for money.
on 8 July 2011
The bags are great and do exactly as their supposed to. There was no problem closing them. They're great for saving space when you're going to travel. I would recommend them to all my friends.
on 20 February 2013
These bags are fantastic, they do exactly what they say they will. Its amazing how much space they actually save. Recommended.
on 30 April 2015
The bags are quite strong and one can pack a double duvet in it. But it's not easy to get it into the bag in the first place. Same goes with the other clothing items. It's hard work to pack it. Compression is quite good so it gives you quite a lot of saving on space.
on 10 October 2013
these are definitely a "must have". i love them. i found myself looking for stuff to put in them. i have a king size throw that took up most of the space in my airing cupboard, now its in one of these there is so much more space for other things. its amazing how much they shrink. i loved them so much i bought more. i'm going to use one to take that huge throw to the launderette and bring it home. i normally have to get a cab because its so big so these bags are saving me money too ;-) i would definitely recommend
on 14 November 2013
i bought these due to a dire need of extra space n they where soo cheap. in this case i think you definitely pay for what you get. some of the bags worked brilliant, a couple however for some reason didnt keep the air out. also on 1 the lid to keep the air out came of in a couple of seconds. although they may have faults they still have saved space. so like i say you get what you pay for.