Customer reviews

Price:£4.99

on 19 July 2017
excellent
on 6 July 2011
I heard the track 'Sunday' somewhere and felt compelled to investigate this band further. I'm so glad I did as I think it's one of the best albums in years. 'Blood, Tears & Gold', 'Sunday' & 'Stay' are the jewels in this majestic audio crown, boasting song after song of beautiful, powerful, poignant, passionate songwriting and accomplished singing. The production is on an epic scale and matches the sheer majesty of the album. Why this band aren't massive based on this album alone is beyond me. There is only a weak comparison to the likes of the Pet Shop Boys & Ultravox (neither of which I particularly like) - don't doubt that this is all new & all good. My advice? Buy this album. Now.
on 12 March 2011
I saw the "Stay" video while away and couldn't get it out of my head, then I heard a couple of other tracks including "Devotion" with Dame Kylie.
Downloaded Happiness from Amazon and we haven't stopped listening to it since.
Best albumn we've heard in along time, not a dud track
I've seen a review saying this is what the PSB's would have aspired to sound like and could have been.
Don't know about that; all we can say is Buy It!
on 2 May 2013
This is a beautifully crafted album. It's creative, original and modern, whilst staying true to its 80's influences and paying the deepest respects to them! But it really shines in the passion and feeling that propels every song beyond the average. The only reason I didn't give it the full 5-stars is because it's a little more "pop" than my usual tastes. Nonetheless, it has totally won me over. It's a modern classic!
on 13 September 2010
For the first time in a long while, an album that I love every single song!
on 10 November 2010
I loved their first single and decided to purchase the album. Now I can't stop listening to it over and over again. One of the best albums in years!!!!
on 25 August 2013
My first album purchase of theirs, very solid album. Blown away, not really a bad track on it. Really like 'Blood, Tears and Gold' in particular. Bought their latest album on the strength of this.
on 28 April 2013
We saw the guys on the One Show and decided to buy the CD straight away. Great album, great songs brilliantly produced. Happiness is definitely the right word.
on 25 May 2015
Not stopped listening to it, absolutely wonderful.
on 26 October 2012
I love this album
Brilliant
The best, looking forward to listen this on and on
Mp3 good quality and speedy downloading