on 14 September 2013
I bought 2 of these, one for my panasonic Lumix G10 and one for my GF2. Basically i needed 52mm size covers to protect the lens' and took a chance on these (due to the price) before i invested in 2x £30 filter set - Less than £2 each and job done.I'd recommend anyone with a decent lens to fit a filter to prevent any scratches, dust particles etc from either damaging your lens or spoiling pictures. I presume these will it any 52mm lens.
2 people found this helpful
on 4 January 2014
Keeping in mind I haven't used it much, I have been very happy with this filter as it doesn't seem to change the image at all and acts simply as extra lens protection. Fits nikkor 18-55mm lens with 52mm thread and is double threaded so other filters can be added to it. Very pleased. Highly reccommended to anyone who wants a cheap solution to lens protection.
4 people found this helpful
on 27 February 2014
Unfortunately, I measured the wide angle lens wrongly and so I ordered this uv filter instead of a 49mm uv filter - I'll give it to a friend with a Nikon. Order went thru fine, filter came quickly enough, no problems with the company or the order - just I got it wrong!
on 2 December 2015
Unfortunately didn't fit my Nikon d60 as advertised, I'm not quite sure why. It has an 18-55mm lens.
on 13 December 2013
This filter is used on the front of a Canon EOS M Compact System Camera. Handy if only to avoid scratches to the camera lens.

Quick delivery from Germany, and well packed.
on 8 May 2014
I choose this product, because all of my friends around me use that guy. There is no doubt that the quality is perfect and durable. I love it!!!!!!
on 6 August 2014
Reasonably priced filter bought to protect my lens. Does what I need it to do. Very happy.
on 30 August 2014
Fits, unobtrusive. Will probably protect the lens and do the job.
on 2 September 2015