Customer reviews

on 31 May 2017
I preferred 'The Style Council' to 'The Jam', not everyone would agree though. They weren't as commercially successful as 'The Jam' but I liked the sound better.
on 7 November 2017
Perfect song to chill to...
on 25 July 2017
Bought.Downloaded.Unable to Bluetooth to car
on 20 November 2014
Brings memories flooding back . Loved the "smoothness" of the tune and how the lyrics could conjure in the imagination warm Summer days; I did when the single first came out, I still do.
on 26 July 2013
This song was brilliant when it was 1st released & stands the test of time now, beautiful to listen to on these long hot summer days in the garden. Thanks Paul Weller
on 14 December 2012
I love this track - it reminds me of so many good times that summer. It also makes my ring tone stand out and me smile when my phone rings - whoever is calling!!
on 20 November 2014
This brings back fond memories of someone who died last year of a long illness. Close my eyes ,images flood in and l am twenty six again. :-)
on 16 September 2014
I've not received it into my music file so have been unable to listen to it !!
on 11 November 2014
Send quickly, as advertised,would recommend.
on 2 September 2014
It is one I like to play in the summer