Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 16 January 2018
Lovely
on 15 May 2016
Loved it! As always Lesley is a joy to listen to.
on 19 October 2011
What can I say but sheer perfection. Pure and beautiful in every clear perfect note from Ms Garrett. Never ever ceases to please me whatever she performs, always going that one bit further and gives 110% on every piece of her work. Thank you Lesley for another fantastic memorable album.
on 4 January 2013
This was a C.D of Lesley's that was not in my collection and I enjoy it very very often. Many of the songs and Arias I have on other recordings but there were just a few that I had not heard. She sang each and every track with such feeling and such aplomb but what else could I expect from this lovely lyric soprano whose voice get better year on year. Amazing.
on 30 September 2011
Another superb album from the best mezzo soprano in the world. She can cross over from opera to modern very easily and convincingly. I've seen her live in concert and she is fantastic.
on 8 June 2015
Well this is for the opera fans that can appreciate the talent of Lesley and she should make a great difference in years to come to our musical society of today. She is very talented and the songs are marvellous to listen to, This is one that you would have to judge for yourselves as I can't say anymore as I'm not a classical listener and I love the country and pop era more. I brought this only for one song, My opinion doesn't count so don't think this C.D. isn't any good it's just not my type of music. See for yourself and leave a comment. Enjoy!
on 7 January 2016
I adore the voice of Leslie Garrett. She has a easy purity that captures both youth and maturity. Her notes and harmony pierce and refresh the grey cells of any withered brain. In popular format she is best represented by the Lesley Garret Gift Selection.
The recording and renditions of this particular CD are disappointing, so much so, that if this was your first exposure to vast talent, it would likely be your last.
It lacks the spectacular freshness and clarity that this lady has in Spades.
on 25 July 2013
A lovely album with a wide selection of my favourite songs, sung beautifully by Lesley Garrett. Would recommend this album.
on 5 January 2013
I used Amazon's reviews of CDs by Lesley Garrett to choose this one instead of one of her other, highly acclaimed CDs, and both my wife and I agree with other reviews - this product shows what a wonderful singer she is.
on 28 July 2013
Loved listening to her selection and rendition. Just my kind of music and keep it in the car for awhile as I listen to the radio more there.