Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 27 September 2010
Yummy very moreish, I could have loads of these..
They still have chocolate around them with a coconut centre, very nice indeed.
VINE VOICEon 15 January 2011
These are fantastic, and we desperately need them in the UK = NOW!
I don't eat a lot of chocolate, but when I got these, I was sceptical as to what they would be like, they are a little sweet, but they have this amazing coconut centre, that isn't artifical tasting or synthetic.
Absolutely beautiful sweets, very morish, glad only brought two packs, and yes, I shared them!
on 11 May 2013
Bought as a presant along with the other flavours of M&M's. Were liked a lot by the person who I gave them to and not a flavour I have or the other person has come across before. Recommended if you are an M&M's fan!
on 31 July 2011
These taste nice - they taste of coconut but according to the packaging the closest they've come to a real coconut is artificial flavors (US spelling), including in the Milk Chocolate.

Perhaps that's why they're not available in the UK.
on 27 June 2011
I thought i'd try these as i'm a fan of m&ms and coconut flavoured sweets. These were chocolate with a taste of coconut inside, i thought they'd have some coconut in them to be honest. You couldn't taste much coconut either, these are very sweet though so you can't eat too much.

So overall they are nothing special and with a price and shipping charge like that i won't be purchasing these again. The plain m&ms are much nicer.
on 10 May 2012
Well thought I'd order something non-mainstream for my kids to enjoy and the occasional one for the adults of course. As this item is a USA import it would be a little more expensive than a similar product in the UK. So at just over £2 it was OK. I had them delivered to Cyprus where I was staying at the time and was not overly happy with the price this 'company' charged for postage. Actual product so-so only, nothing to write home about. Not particularly coco-nutty (is that a word?) I would not buy them again.
on 20 April 2013
Pity they don't sell them here over in the Uk, not even in the m&m's store in Leicester Square in London, I came accross them on a trip to the Estates and I must confess this m&m's are by far my favorite just about the right ammount of coconut and chocolate combined
on 11 August 2013
These were enjoyed by a grateful M&M aficionado. I tried one but am not a fan of coconut-chocolate combinations so it wasn't the start of a great love affair, however I would eat them if they were the only chocolates left on Earth.
on 1 June 2011
WHY DONT WE GET THESE IN UK!!?! I love these. You can taste it properly when you suck on it rather than throwing it in your mouth and chewing which is what I did with half the packet before I realised! Very nice. Found the coconut subtle and not too sickly. Would definitely buy again.
on 19 November 2011
i just love coconut, when i saw these i thought i must try these mmmmmmmm my idea of heaven i drink a lot of pineapple and cocnut so i am very nutty lol you must try these they are not in this country yet sorry i could go on and on thank you for the best ever suexx