on 26 April 2011
The pump works great and is much cheaper to run than other branded pumps of comparable flow rates. Very pleased with the speedy delivery too!
on 4 November 2013
This is a fantastic pump. Hugely powerful and very capable. Clog free. My only concern is that I didn't read the description well enough. This will push 6000lph at 1m head which is a fantastic flow rate for a domestic pump. This means though that I now need a relatively expensive pressurised filter to cope with it. And I bought two which means that I've created a hugely imbalanced system as it's going to be far too big for the pond. BUT .. I bet these pumps stay in there for years because they seem pretty good and tough so far. Advice - calculate exactly what you need before you buy it and if you need big and strong - buy this.
on 17 May 2013
Pumps have come a long way over recent years - this is a quality and very powerful pump. Top tip, when buying the pipe always go for at least 1 metre more than you think.
on 18 January 2013
Went back to Pond Keeper who said tough luck it's out of warranty and told me to buy another pump with 3 years warranty. I don't want or expect to be buying a new pump every time it's just out of guarantee. Not impressed with this product or the seller.
on 11 September 2011
Needed new pump at the end of winter, found this at great price comparatively. Was a bit worried that it might not be up to the job, but it has been working well for some months now. Only drawback is that it doesn't have a fountain attachment which we usually have for effect as well as to create more oxygen, but the fish don't seem to mind!
on 11 November 2013
Please disregard the comments about the cage fitting, this pump has been continuously running for 2 years now feeding a blade waterfall and pipe outlet in my koi pond and has only needed cleaning once so not a problem with the screws. Works well and would buy again.

The only thing I don't like about it is that the filter cage has screws to undo it insteadof clipping together. I mounted mine with cable ties onto an old upturned seed tray and up to now I haven't needed to take it out of the pond for cleaning so disassembling hasn't been needed yet. A good powerful pump at a good price.
on 31 October 2011
This pump certainly does what it claims...my only concern is that with the swivel connector it's difficult to lower into the pond without it turning upside down. Not sure how to get round that.
on 1 February 2016
Nice quality pump for the money, only down side is it doesn't have a quick release cover, have to unscrew 4 screws each time you want to clean but for the cost saving from competition equivalent makes it all good!
on 16 May 2014
After reading the reviews I choose this pump I pluged it in and upto now running brill we will see how long it lasts hopefully a few years
on 13 August 2014
this is my first purchase from this site,ordering was easy,the item was delivered quicker than expected,easy to install(plenty of cable)and works perfectly