on 13 January 2013
Bought this to go with my husbands Christmas present, his Kindle Fire HD. One end fits in to the Kindle Fire, the other into a HD TV, then you can watch your Kindle Fire HD films etc on a large screen tv if you want to. Great for my husband as he travels all over the World & quite often comes across HD tv's in hotel rooms that he can use this with. :-)
44 comments| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 March 2010
Purchased 2 x 0.5 metre and 1 x 1 metre cat2 cables plus 1 XO Digital Optical cable from HD Central which all arrived together the next working day. All first class products and the HDMI 1.3 cables also have ethernet - 0.5 metre cables ideal for linking components such as HDD recorders and Blu Ray players to HDMI Digital Amplifiers/Home Cinema systems which are stacked close together. 10 out of ten for both service and quality of all the products. Discount provided for purchasing more than 1 cable and free postage. - thankyou HD Central.
I have some small set top boxes and regular HDMI cables tend to be heavier than the boxes & pull them out of position. So, I was after some lightweight HMDI cables at a sensible price and found these. Some suppliers will charge a massive premium for a light weight cable which really can't be justified.

These cables solve that problem. They are exactly as described; the cable diameter is about half that of a normal cable. They are also less obvious when hanging down from the back of the TV. I am thinking about experimenting with some white ones as that will more closely match my wall colour.

The picture quality is excellent and I have not noticed any difference between these cables and the ones I was using previously (not that I was expecting to).

If you want to reduce the weight of the clutter behind your TV then the cables are the ones to go for.
on 3 November 2010
I've bought this product to supply HD Video to a HD projector. The cable works perfectly with no deterioration in picture or sound quality. I was sceptical at first after reading the information on suggested cable length for HDMI, but if you are looking for a hdmi feed to a different room in a building this will do the job. I've not tested the ethernet capability as I've no suitable device to connect to. Hope this review helps.
on 3 December 2012
This does what it says. I use it to connect my kindle fire to the TV, it works a treat.
on 23 November 2010
This cable is definitely high quality, the cable is extremely thick. We compared it with a shorter cable and this one has more to it.

We didn't see any loss on the kid's television using the cable. We could not find a 10m hdmi cable in curry's and even the 2 metre hdmi cable was for a lot. We have connected the cable to hdmi splitter also purchased from the same company. Everything is working well.
on 18 September 2011
The cable was supplied in super quick time and it appears to be very well made. There were plastic protectors over each end of the cable and a pair of cable ties to keep it in good shape during shipment. Very happy with my purchase.
on 17 February 2011
Read the existing feedback and bought product. Really robust and no obvious loss in signal strength over the 15 metres. Good end connectors strong industrial type.
on 4 December 2010
CAble arrived as per expected delivery period - works really well - connecting my laptop to my 42" HD TV. I can stream from the internet but with my laptop next to me and not the television - easier to manage for lazy people like me
on 17 January 2010
5m long, excellent quality HDMI cable that works and allows me to hook up my laptop to the TV. Nothing else to say