Customer reviews

Circulon Infinite Hard Anodised 24/30 cm Frying Pan  - Black
Size: Twinpack|Change

on 8 June 2016
These come packaged with one sitting on top of the other which means that they can rub which has happened - there was some marking on the pan rims which was slightly rubbed. I decided to accept this but would urge the manufacturer to improve the packaging. I was also a bit disappointed with the large pan as it's taller and the rim is wider than I thought it would be but this is my fault. The pans are a bit heavy but, so far, perform well. I will however not buy the larger one again especially as the lid I used for my older pan of the same size doesn't fit this one and it is a bit heavy for me.
on 5 October 2015
Came quickly and well packed. Lovely heavy pan and feels very solid. Easy to clean and the angle of the handle is nice, does not get hot either, considering it is metal without rubber handle. Great for small pancake, omelette, or pre frying garlic, onions or other ingredients for a stew or similar. Recommend at this price and feel the build quality indicates a good future of service for this pan... would rather like the larger one now too. Bear in mind, with the sloped shallow sides of the pan, the actually flat cooking area is about 15cm.
on 8 December 2016
Service was great and the packaging excellent. The products were better than I had envisaged. We haven't stopped using them since we received them. Everything from breakfast, lunches to a delicate risotto. Finish and quality look above average and the heat seems to spread evenly across the base making control of cooking various foods easy. Now looking at other products in the range.
on 4 March 2017
Just right for frying eggs ... I have had this brand before and still have the pots even after 10 years they haven't lost the coating.
The price, brand and the size is what I went for and am happy ... both this set for my mum.
Order arrived on time as usual with amazon
on 23 October 2017
I initially loved this pan. Great size 24cm, cooked evenly and I have had it less than a year and the non stick has started to come off which is quite worrying.

I have looked after this pan and it has been washed in my bowl and the dishwasher which it says it can cope with. I only use non stick JosephJoseph utensils, and yet it has still come off.

It is a shame as I hoped for great things for many years to come.
on 14 August 2017
Very excellent pan!

Not that hard though.
We used a metal knife to serve first time I used it and accidentally scratched it very, very slightly so I have been a lot more careful only to use wood or plastic since, but it is a really great, and very good looking, non stick pan.

I am saving up for a bigger one in the same series to go with it.
on 4 November 2015
As we had a new silicone frypan purchased from a high street retailer,that definitely from first go was not non stick, so I invested into these pans that looked a better buy buying a pair..Indeed they are Fantastic and worth every penny. Everything now slides and just a wipe with kitchen paper it is like new again.
I found them to be just the right weight as they are solid and do not rock on my gas hob as all the others have done in the past.
on 10 September 2015
Great pans. Non stick really works. Heat quickly and evenly on induction hob. Seem to be robust enough to last for years. Bought to replace an expensive Le Creuset frying pan which lost it's non stick (the induction hob can be pretty fierce and I think I must have toasted the coating with too much heat). These seem equally as good but for significantly less money.
on 5 September 2017
I have only had these for a few days. Purchased to replace pans that had the non-stick coating coming off. These seem to be better in the non-stick coating stakes. Time will tell if they keep their non-stick surface. Like that the pans can go straight into the oven to finish off the cooking.
on 27 April 2016
I've been using expensive pans for twenty years. I've only been using Circulon infinite cookware for three months now, but it's the best cookware I've ever used. The heat retention is excellent, the heat spread is even across the base and the non-stick surface is tough and works brilliantly. The shape of the pan itself makes frying and tossing the food easy. Circulon frying pans are quite heavy, but if they weren't the heat retention would suffer. I genuinely have no complaints.