on 1 May 2017
ideal for dog walking
on 30 April 2017
perfect
on 14 September 2016
Great for walking the dog at night or in bad weather. They are hi vis, and the lights flash red, which is much easier on the eye than similar blue ones. Managed to lose one, so have just bought another pair, and let's face it, a repeat purchase is about as high an accolade as you can get.
on 4 August 2013
I have tried several different illuminated collars and collar attachments for use on my dog when I let him out at night for a wee; they have all failed for one reason or another. These bands work - one is just about big enough to fit around my Border Collie's neck (though I could put the two together for a longer band) and the LEDs are a bright red. The lights stay on and the band remains around my boy's neck meaning I am confident that I will be able to spot him wherever he goes in the dark. I would recommend these to other dog owners.
on 2 February 2013
I actually bought these as a replacement for some high visibility LED dog collars. The item is easy to take on and off via the Velcro and has two modes - flashing LEDs (which I use) and LEDs always on. Unlike the old collar, the battery is easily accessible so when the cell runs out I should be able to replace this without damaging the band.

I'm not sure what size of dog this would fit - the band is elasticated and is 30cm when loose so should be good for a few more centimeters but may be a bit tight on a larger dog. It fits my whippets with ease although one of the local kids has nicknamed them the Disco Dogs.
on 13 November 2010
I bought this type of relector before to act as a bike clip for my legs, but it would not stay leg and was thin, cheap & nasty. However this one is the opposite. Well put together, flexible even in the cold, and it looks and feels like it will last. The material is highly reflective. The flashing leds are a bonus. Recommended.
on 28 May 2014
Good product seems well made used it a couple of times now when running late at night. Have worn it around my ankles / feet rather then my arms as I've found it to slip down when on my arms unless tight to the point of cutting circulation off. I'd suggest (if a revision is ever made) of having a loop at one end (to feed through) and more Velcro in order to have a better fit.

However lights are bright and keep me visible on dark roads which i think is the main thing.
on 25 February 2015
Bought 2 packs of these and i'm very happy with them. The reflective part is the good shiny plastic coated sort (3M Scotchlite) rather than the dull matt fabric finish you get on some others. The lights are a bright red and can be on, flashing or off. I use mine mostly with the lights off as the reflective part is good enough for me, but i know in bad weather I could use the lights for extra visibility if needed. The button battery (included) should be relatively easy to replace as it's just tucked in an elastic pouch on the underside of the strap. However i'm wondering if that pouch could potentially let water in and whether it should have been sealed better? - maybe it's fine, time will tell.
on 11 December 2010
These are easy to fit to arms, legs, clothing, bikes, kids and adults with the adjustable velcro fixing.

The red flashing LED's are bright and really make them stand-out to cars, buses and lorries.
on 17 April 2014
They do their job nicely, sometimes one of them turns off for no reason but that's ok. They flatten out nicely so it's easy to carry them in your jacket pocket.