on 18 January 2018
A very well made keyboard. I already knew that the keyboard was going to be great since it was made by Logitech, but it still surprised me because of the price. I mean I can find more expensive chocolate at ASDA which lasts less than one hour after the purchase, and this keyboard will probably be with me for the next 3 years. I love it and recommend it to anyone and everyone.
on 21 June 2017
Bought about 6 of these, 2 of which have sticky shift keys so I simply wanted to exchange the two dodgy ones. We were past the return date so I clicked on product support and was provided with a phone number which was 0008..... - I dropped the first 2 0s but got a poor firm in the uk who said they had lots of calls as Amazon had provided a correct number but it's in Bangladesh! I then looked up the logitech support number (02030248159), a heavily accented lady was very polite and helpful and laboriously collected all my details to log the call and then asked for serial numbers. I got these but her system couldn't match them so she emailed me, waited on the line to check I'd received the email which I then had to read while she waited and it asked me to write the case number on a bit of paper and take photos of it next to the serial numbers and email back, once again completing all my shipping details. I have heard nothing since. The keyboards cost £8.99 each!!! Might try Amazon to see if they'll replace for me.....
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 January 2018
Keyboard works well but I can't see any Function (fn) keys on this keyboard. I need them when working a my computer or solving PC problems. Not what I expected but I will keep it. My Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 has failed less than 2 years after I purchased it here and got this as a replacement. Omitting Fn keys is not admirable, but I will keep this one until I get something else.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 October 2017
I am a huge fan of Logitech products and I already own a lot of products by them, to me they are a brand that inspires a huge amount of confidence and offers exceptional value for money. Unsurprisingly this keyboard completely delivers, and really is far better than the low price tag would have you believe. I will outline my thoughts below:

- Good weighted keyboard which isn't going to slide around the desk.
- There is a good level of incline when using the two small legs to elevate the keyboard.
- Soft feedback and quiet keys when typing. You could literally type on this keyboard for hours and feel no fatigue.
- Good looks.
- Decent length cable for the USB connector.
- Amazing price for what you are getting (I paid less than £9.00 brand new from Amazon!).

If you are after a good, solid and no frills keyboard then look no further. I wouldn't hesitate to pick up another one of these and I wholly recommend it to anyone who is considering getting one!
on 11 December 2017
You can't argue about the value for money with this low-cost keyboard but if like me you want something sturdy and that requires minimum effort, then look elsewhere. I hoped for a near-silent keyboard but this one clicks like the clappers. Also, the keys are somewhat slippery which is fine if you only type with two fingers but if you're a touch-typist, as I am, it's disconcerting to find your fingers slipping off all the time. The keys also have a distance to travel, which makes them feel more like a typewriter, so it isn't long before you're aware of using a lot of energy to keep inputting your stuff. In addition the keyboard feels flimsy, which is to be expected at the price. I've unplugged mine and will keep it as a spare. In its place I've bought a Lenovo model which though costing a few pounds more is ideally suited to what I require.
on 6 February 2018
I wanted to like this keyboard but will be returning it - again.
First one I returned because the space bar was slightly loose and wobbly.
However this problem was present on the replacement so it's just a general bad design - the same problem is present on the Enter key.

The replacement had the even worse problem that some of the keys on the left side of the keyboard rattled when you used them. Other keys towards the right were fine.

You are paying slightly more for the Logitech name but getting no better quality.
I think Logitech need to sort out their design and quality control, as the cheaper Trust keyboard I'm now typing on is better than the K120.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
VINE VOICEon 10 February 2016
* Physical

Generally, keyboards ride and fall by how they feel when using them. This is a Logitech K120, and is a straightforward designed unit that is powered by U.S.B connectivity. It's lightweight, but not lacking in physical and sight high build quality.The keys are very responsive, bouncing back with a lovely feel when typing.

* Design

The trend is going towards battery powered wireless keyboards, and U.S.B keyboards are in decline. In fact i bought this one i am working with as it was the last U.S.B. keyboard in the whole super store, so had it at a knockdown price. These newer wireless keyboards can push over £120. Which i think is pointless levels of build quality whatever they may build into them. So i have bought another (different) Logitech keyboard from Amazon just in case (U.S.B) keyboards become harder to obtain. Through trial and error, the better keyboards have laser etched symbols on its keys. Not sure if this keyboard has this feature.

* Failure rates

These keyboards claim great longevity, such as 10's of millions of key presses guaranteed. But i have three keyboards stored away all the keys working physically. It's not that they failed with faulty keys, but the characters wear off and it becomes harder to type as you cannot see some of the letters. It's noticeable that the keys which suffer this rubbing - off are the most common letters in the english language, such as 'a' and 'e'. So take this 'failure' with a pinch of salt. The keyboards keys (i.m.h.o) last around three years before some of these letters and characters being worn away beyond legibility. It could be i do more typing than others? My brother has his keyboard for 4 + years and his keyboard is fine.

* Summary

This keyboard is nice quality, with good springy keys and high quality build. But the main failure is not physical failings but the characters rubbing off the keys. If you're using a system that needs a U.S.B. keyboard, i would buy one and keep it spare in case relentless technology leaves you stuck.
on 6 September 2013
Nice keyboard... but be carefull!!! I took it for my CCIE exam preparations as I''ve heard I needed the one on the picture, cause it's got a split enter (| and Enter), but it was an unpleasent surpise when I got it, as it's like every other keyboard... one huge enter button
44 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 30 December 2016
Logitech is one of the good brand that I would say. I just got it and I love it and my laptop is acer. Just plugged in and everything is done .
review image
on 30 June 2017
An otherwise fine keyboard is ruined by the fact that the labels on the keys come off within six months of moderate daily use. So far the left shift key, full stop, and letters A, S, L are affected. This is shoddy quality.