on 20 April 2015
My daughter loves it, loves looking at it and identifying the letters and pictures - okay so 1 or 2 of the pics/words could be better choices but it's not like this is designed for someone learning on their own - it's an aid for parents (or teachers etc.) so you read it with your child and talk about the letters and sounds anyway.
I like letting my daughter choose a letter and then make up a short story about it!
on 23 November 2016
Looks great on our kids wall. Glossy (and more importantly wipe clean) surface which is easily mountable. The colours pop out and the product came neatly rolled up in a cardboard tube.
on 11 February 2013
I ordered this for my daughters 3rd birthday and it arrived very quickly and is a good quality sturdy paper. Once opened she had lots of fun reciting the alphabet and loves that it now resides in her bedroom where she can see all the lovely pictures. A fantastic way to introduce the alphabet to little people
on 6 December 2015
Lovely clear and bright pictures and letters with good contrast of colours to help distinguish letter shapes.
A great size if you want it to be seen and if you have enough wall space to hang it on. Could have done with
the offer of purchasing the strips to hang up the poster on.
on 12 December 2015
Best poster so far . My opinion. Very large and clearer pic. bought it twice.

Has helped my kids in sounding their letters and trying to read words. or phonics. My 3 and 5 yrs old love the poster.
on 15 April 2013
My children know the alphabet really well for there age but this will definitely help my young daughter be able to put the letters in the right order and remember significant objects to relate the different letters to. Great product.
on 28 March 2016
Very big poster, its not a hard material like some educational posters is just paper. It comes in a carton tube. Arrived on time, daughter is pleased :)
on 16 August 2013
I looked around for ages for a good alphabet poster for my daughters bedroom. I wasn't bothered about cost really but all the ones I found were very small and/or pictures were of strange things that she wouldn't recognise. Then I stumbled upon this and it's absolutely great. Really big so she can see it. Nice bright colours and great quality. Arrived quickly. Packaged in a tube. Just put it in a poster frame and it looks fab. Would definitely recommend.
on 15 January 2018
Nice large colourful poster
on 17 October 2017
Brilliant. My 3 year old great-grandson loves it and has learnt so much.

See one answered question