on 25 October 2011
Excellent, fast service, but the cafetiere is rather flimsy. For example, the button at the top of the plunger seems to be plastic and its metallic finish has begun to peel after only a few weeks. The plunger lid fits only loosely onto the shaft, so that it's trickier than usual to prevent the whole thing slipping and redistributing the coffee about the kitchen.
on 3 May 2017
I bought this for my partner as he's a coffee addict and I sell coffee's, so I use him to trial them first.
Delivery was fast and product packaged well, and all was good for the first month.
Product was simple and easy to put together and use, as well as clean, held enough for 2 cups of coffee but unfortunately only lasted 4 weeks before breaking.
on 9 March 2017
I can have 1 cup of coffee out of this, which is exactly the size I wanted it, glad to purchase this
on 18 August 2017
Faults as detailed by previous buyers, wish I'd checked customer comments before I bought.
on 23 January 2013
For my hubby accidently bought filtered coffee so ordered this came next day and its good, nice looking, and easy to keep clean, only thing is its not enough for 2 but suits us as I dont drink yukky coffee
on 15 January 2014
Good item,wanted for myself to have decent coffee now and again
Rubbish. Utter Tat
on 3 December 2013
There is not much that can be wrong, but the one that I have has uneven legs and is not stable. I would not recommend buying one with type of construction.
on 21 June 2017
Great
on 28 October 2011
This is a cheap cafetiere - pay more if you hope for decent quality. Difficult to pull up plunger for cleaning without spraying mess all over.

See one answered question