Customer reviews

Style: Santiago 10|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£12.73+ Free shipping

on 27 August 2012
This is a perfectly fine little semi-hard camera pouch. However, I should like to caution against its use with the stunning Sony RX100. Unlike some other reviewers, I did not find it a perfect fit for this marvel. On the contrary, I found it rather too tight a fit, in particular in respect of the pressure it exerts on the lens assembly, when this is recessed. I'd simply rather not do this, and therefore ended up returning this product and exchanging for something slightly larger. For Canon S95s, 100s and the like, it's fine, but the RX100 is crucially a tad larger, and this makes all the difference!
1515 Comments| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 July 2016
Good case at a decent price. I bought to use with a Mark 1 Sony Rx100. It is a tight fit, but it works, and I did want something as small and compact as possible.

It fits my RX100 (just) after I have attached the base filter ring accessory and stick on grip from Sony.
on 23 June 2017
Works for a Sony DSCRX100M3, bit tight but allows it to be protected (I dropped once already) and still get the case in your pocket!
on 21 June 2017
Small - make sure your camera fits. Mine didn't.

I got the Lowepro Seville 20 Camera Bag
on 18 September 2014
Fits my Sony RX100 M3 perfectly. A little snug but exactly what I was after.
on 4 September 2017
Just what I needed and at a really good price
on 4 April 2012
I have to agree with previous reviewer. I wanted a case slightly bigger than the Santiago 20 so thought the 30 might be slightly oversize but still useful. Unfortunately it is way to big, therefore so no one else makes the same mistake the outside dimensions are 15cm x 13cm x 5.5cm. Internally dimensions are 13cm x 11cm x 5cm.
on 14 January 2014
I selected this case after buying a Panasonic DMC-LF1EB-K Lumix Compact Camera - Black (12.1MP) 3.0 inch LCD while still in the shop. I wanted the smallest case possible that would offer easy use and good protection so tried quite a few different makes and models.

The Lowepro Santiago 20 fitted my needs perfectly! The Panasonic LF1 drops in and can be removed easily, with just enough room to allow space for the wrist strap and a few memory cards.

I wear the case on my belt, using the loop on the back, and find I hardly notice it, even when driving! Now it is so easy to carry and use i find I take my LF1 out a lot more than other cameras as there is little bulk and fiddle getting it out and using it as a photo opportunity arises.

If you have an LF1 or similar then this is a great little case, especially for use on a belt.
review image review image
on 15 May 2014
This camera case is an excellent quality and good value camera case that is perfect for smaller compacts. Because of these qualities I decided to purchase for my RX100 because nothing of similar quality for the price could be found. It's worth noting that Lowepro never said it would fit the RX100, but neither did they say it wouldn't so I thought I would give it a try and buy. Unfortunately, there is absolutely no way I could recommend this case for the RX100 as I couldn't do the zip up even. That's not meant as a critique of the product but as a warning to fellow RX100 owners who were as equally tempted to buy this hardcase. Don't. For owners of equal sized cameras that are less thick than the Rx100's portly 3.6cm (I think), then definitely go for this case!
on 6 January 2012
I cut out the elastic internal retaining strap in my Santiago 20 and I can fit a battery in the internal pocket opposite the right of the S95 camera. The supplied Canon camera strap also fits into the case if you make sure that the rigid plastic piece is not between the spare battery and the camera. There is additionally just about room for an SD card but not if in a standard SD card case.

I snipped off the zipper pulls because they are rigid and noisy as they tap on the case. I replaced each pull with half a black shoe lace tied into a cobra knot.

The weight of the modified case is 288g fully loaded with the S95 camera, internal battery, internal SD card, strap and a spare battery.

The supplied carrying strap is long (around 58 inches) and has a single plastic clip that attaches to a single loop on the case.

Overall a good semi rigid case although it feels heavy in a trouser pocket and is fiddly to use if you want the camera strap in the case.