on 30 April 2016
Much thicker bristles than picture indicated so way too thick for my short hair style but it would probably cost more to pay return postage than the item actual cost so I'll stick in the draw and it may or may not come in at some point in time. For the right hair style and thickness I am sure this brush would be perfect, just a shame picture didn't indicate the true thickness of the brush before I ordered it.
on 12 February 2015
I have used these brushes for years and think they are great. Used to be able to buy them in Boots but I don't seem to be able to find them on the highstreet anymore. Bought an alternative brush but it was rubbish, so delighted to find the old favourites on Amazon. Came in all the Tresemme packaging so clearly genuine. Very pleased.
on 16 December 2016
Excellent brush if you have voluminous hair - I have short hair and wish I had bought the version with a smaller brush head diameter. But it is a fab brush. Bought one for a friend with long hair who LOVES It and says that it's the best hairbrush she's owned. Thumbs up!
on 12 February 2015
on 28 May 2017
Cool brush that actually works to give lift & sleek looks. Very pleased. Many thanks x
on 18 November 2017
I wouldn't buy this again. The bristles are very soft, they don't seem to get through my hair. Might be ok for someone with fine hair, but not for me.
on 29 August 2013
lightweight product, did not give desired volume when I used it during blow drying. hair gets easily tangled in it. Perhaps more ideal for thicker hair. I would not recommend this product because it did not live up to my expectations.
on 20 January 2017
My second one of these (the first one lasted two years). Perfect for blowdrying my very thick, curly hair straight.
on 23 January 2017
I have this brush in a larger size. I wanted more control so ordered this size and it is more managable and nice and lightweight.
on 30 April 2017
Really good brush dries hair quickly grips hair well wish they did a small version for the top of my hair

See one answered question