on 29 June 2016
We bought this a few days after the sad death of Victoria Wood as we wanted to add to our collection of her works. This box set if full of great works by Victoria, including Pat & Margaret, Acorn Antiques, and other series. While away the hours with this set of classic Victoria Wood.
on 18 June 2016
Awesome collection of DVDs including Pat and Margaret if you've never seen it my god it's brilliant Julie Walters and Victoria Wood at their best. I've managed to duplicate a few of my DVDs but it's worth it. If you loved the pure genius of Victoria Wood then buy this collection totally brilliant
on 13 July 2016
Contains DVDs of everything you would want from Victoria Wood. It also includes As Seen On TV, which I wish I'd realised before as I ordered it separately.
If you have this box set you don't need anything else.
on 30 June 2016
Oh my - spent so many hours laughing and nostalgically remembering what joy Victoria Wood gave us. The labelling on this product doesn't reflect how many hours of viewing you get. It's a lovely collections and so many friends are wanting to borrow them!!
on 5 March 2015
All the classics - Victoria Wood as Seen on TV Series 1 & 2 such a clever and original series, so glad it was included in the box set, real laugh out loud stuff. Pat & Margaret a classic too now. Good to have a documentary included giving a well round selection.
on 14 June 2017
What can I say? ..... it's the magnificent, multi talented Victoria Wood. This set is packed full of incredible material from the Queen of observational comedy. Hours of happy viewing, tinged with sadness that she's no longer with us.
on 26 August 2017
I bought this as a present and it's a great set including the two tv sketch shows in full as well as acorn antiques and the Pat and Margaret mini movie. Also includes a documentary series of Victoria in respect of the former empire and six mini one off stories. Brilliant set worth the money for any Victoria Wood fan.
on 14 February 2018
Great buy it contains as seen on TV acorn antiques Pat and Margaret Victoria Wood presents, live in your own home and Victoria Wood empire. Great value for money
on 22 March 2018
what can I say just love Victoria and we have all laughed at what she has done but it was good value for money box set if you Victoria.
on 3 April 2018
thank you for giving me the chance to buy this , I'm still in my wifes good books thanks to these dvd s