Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit

on 22 February 2011
Very nice watch easy to set up,very good alarms. The light is pretty good as well, good display. Stainless steel bracelet but plastic case..
on 10 June 2014
i got this watch mostly for work, you see im a engineer so have alway's liked HI TECH solotions to problems, SOLAR POWERED was what i was looking for with a well know named brand like CASIO who have been making really good watches for many many years.

Well let me tell you the watch is fantastic its got a metal band but it is so light you dont know your wearing a top spec watch, you see i have another solar watch from citizen and its MUCH more heavy but that could also be because it is radio set so it resets itself but let me get back to the casio.

Like i said it is light but it looks the part ive had people ask me how much it cost and watched them stand back when i tell them the price as they was expecting to pay alot more..i would say it geared more to sports, day to day wearer over a dress watch but i would not be ashamed to put this lovely watch on with a nice suit or a t-shirt and not having to worry about batterys and with it being water proof what more can you ask for.

A great gift from your parnter or a treat to yourself you wont regret it.

TOP WATCH

REVIEWED BY
Allan Wright from the UK
on 29 November 2012
I've had this watch now for about 3 weeks. It presents the time in a nice big format. It also keeps on showing the time when performing other functions. Have the batteries recharged automatically using ambient light is a useful feature. When I received the watch the battery was only half charged. It is already now showing a full charge. The only defect is that the watch itself has a plastic casing - would have been much better if it matched the stainless steel bracelet.
on 11 March 2012
This is a great watch for running. The split feature allows for counting laps when you run. Also, the countdown timer can be set in multiples of the set time. Easy to use.
Be prepared to get the bracelet reduced, since its quite big. Also, the middle of the watch is plastic, but not apparent in the picture.
Overall great value for money and a great running aid
on 16 December 2015
Had many Casios over the years. Yes, the main case is plastic, but so is my G shock watch case and that is 10 years old plus with no problems. Please note that at first glance, the bracelet is not adjustable, bit in fact it is. Instead of the usual pins, it uses special key shaped pins which are a little trickier to pull out and replace see youtube vids, but they look stronger because the metal keys are wider. Nice watch, my son likes it. Best thing is tough solar powered.
on 17 November 2013
I have bought this watch for my husband's Christmas present. On looking at it the watch seems find. I hope he likes it.
on 19 February 2013
The first thing that alarmed me about this watch was how shoddy the actual retail packaging was. The watch looked like it had been returned multiple times.
Also, on close inspection of the watch itself the LCD panel looked offset within the case. I would have not expected such poor workmanship from Casio.
Because of the above, after about 3 minutes of opening the watch I had already printed my return label and had the watch repackaged for return!!!!!
I have just received my refund and even though the delivery cost was free I have had over £6 deducted from my refund for the priviledge of returning this shoddy product.
I'll certainly think twice before ordering anything again!
on 19 June 2014
The watch is quality but I ordered a metal bracelet and got sent a plastic one. I wasn't impressed with that.
on 29 September 2015
Very much have received it on the strap was very big
on 27 March 2015