on 5 June 2016
This is a big, heavy mount and is really well built and solid. You'll need a solid wall to mount - not into plasterboard, go into the brick behind if possible. I used 6x rigifix bolts and it's not going anywhere.

I do find this a little stiff to move initially - so slackened off the main pivot bolts a little. They're self locking so won't work loose.

Take your time mounting this and make sure it's as level as possible - there's a small spirit level included but I'd recommend using a longer one. You can adjust the rotation of the plate the TV hangs on if you're not quite level - remove TV, undo 4 bolts, use a level, then retighted.

If I had to nitpick I'd say the method used to finally lock the TV to the mount isn't brilliant - small screws, fairly thin metal that can flex. But it is secure.

An excellent product at a pretty amazing price.
on 1 October 2017
Awful - Guess you get what you pay for, but I would strongly advise you look elsewhere

2 Stars because it does the job. However...

> The instructions are written in "extra extra extra small text", is hard to follow and is missing some steps
> The "brackets" don't fit on the "strap" neatly enough and makes it very difficult to place the "locking bar". When (or if) you do get the "brackets" flush on the "strap", the bar doesn't fit and you have to lift the TV up slightly to enable space to slide the "locking bar"
> There is no information in the instructions on how to fit the "tightening knobs" and actually shows then pre-fitted. After figuring out, they simply don't work (and I don't think what was supplied is suitable for the brackets). I'm forced to use a homemade spacer to tilt the telly!
> There were no bolts long enough to fit my TV (Samsung); there are a variety of sises, but they were either too long or too short. Was lucky that I had some that did fit
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 September 2017
Brilliant item. Sturdier even than expected: even extended close to full reach -- and it has a really long reach -- there is practically no give/bounce in it. The bracket alone weighs over 10kg, which is more than my 40" TV itself! But it claims to be suitable for TVs up to 75kg / 65", and I believe it (the bracket feels sturdy enough to swing on it myself, although I haven't tried!)
Despite it coming with countless different combinations of bolts/washers/spacers to make it compatible with a full spectrum of TV brands, I found I still needed a couple of extra washers to make it work with mine. Other than that, no complaints.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 30 August 2017
This is a very solid bracket and comes with the required bolts and wall plugs and other hardware.
Very easy to fit and get level thanks to the built in spirit bubble. the Wall plugs are perfect and the units easily holds my heavy TV
Placing on the wall really smartens the living room up and if you are able to chase the wall and hide the cables, even more so.
This is certainly as good as, if not better than similar more expensive products on the market and proof that cheap price does not always mean cheap quality.
I have no hesitation in endorsing this product
on 13 March 2017
I had been planning on mounting my TV on the wall for some time now. I last looked at TV brackets some time ago and found a significant drop on price. I was expecting to pay between £80 - £100 for a decent wall bracket, so i was a little optimistic having seeing the price of this one. But after seeing how many reviews it had I changed my mind and ordered it. I'm glad I did. It comes with every fitting possible. Very easy to install and comes with 13mm bolts to mount to a wall. Fantastic bracket at an exceptionally low price.. BARGAIN!
on 22 April 2017
you get what u pay 4 here. no matter how much u use ur sprit level it wont help when one of the teeth on the tv mount is cut deeper than the other! good job im king bodger and found a fix but shame as the rest of mount is spot on
review image review image
on 31 August 2017
Great TV Wall-Mount. It was quite easy to install. Needed some extra washers for my particular 46" Samsung, but overall, a very good product.
Each part seems well made, and even the built-in Spirit Level is quite accurate (compared to my Digital Bosch Spirit Level). Very solid once it all mounted, and the degree of tilt is good.
on 4 October 2017
Good bit of kit, all fixings (for brick walls) come with it, saving money on that.
Fits close to wall, if using scart leads maybe a bit close, but everything is HDMI leads now.So no worries on that front.
Use a spirit level to level it up, the one in the unit is to small for an accurate reading.
All in all a good product.
on 5 March 2017
This is a great product very strong and heavy duty so make sure your wall is concrete.
The reason for 4 stars is the brackets that fits the TV when you attach to wall bracket there's a little play with the tilt but I managed to fix it with a small part from my old bracket
on 4 September 2017
I found that the 1 from 1home mf600l is a better quality than bracket which is for £22.99. The bracket had its upside which is why I had purchased such as the wall distance is really close but hard to push back with the weight on the bracket. The locking system is very cheap and bends easily as mine has the screw has no where to lock into which reduces the strength of the product when fitted. Other than that it's alright.