Customer reviews

on 8 March 2017
Beautiful tapestry effect cushion covers and a really excellent quality, fairly soft too. For the price, they're a bargain. They are a rich gold with added colours of claret, golden browns and sage green in the foliage pattern and very plush looking. They look much more expensive than they are! Happily recommend.
on 27 June 2017
These cushions are gorgeous. Heavy tapestry and very expensive looking. I will definitely buy again from this company.
on 25 February 2017
Lovely set of cushions would shop again with this seller
on 6 July 2017
Excellent
on 5 April 2013
This cushion cover is really very lovely, the quality it superb and the fabric is very hard wearing but also very soft. Really pleased.
on 11 January 2012
Quality and design of the cushion covers was as advertised - exceeded my expectations and matched perfectly with the design I was aiming for - highly recommend the covers and the supplier
on 6 October 2011
What can I say...these cushion covers are just lovely and very well made. To top it off the cushion pad that I purchased to fit was already put in. What a service..the colours are very rich, just as it is seen in the picture.
on 5 November 2013
I bought the above pads to go into the cushion covers and they are a perfect fit. I would certainly recommend bloth the pads and covers. Good value for money!
on 12 August 2013
I bought 4 of these cushion covers from Couture Design but had a problem with how they sat on my window seat, so I got their phone number via e-mail and asked what they could suggest, they said that sometimes people bought the Throw to use as fabric. That is what I did and covered the base with that. It looks great and they were efficient both with the delivery and their advice. Would definitely use them again.
on 30 September 2016
I am very pleased with the covers I ordered and received just over a week ago. They have refreshed the look of the sofa. However, I do wish that the zip had been about 2 inches longer, it was a bit of a battle getting the pads in but worth the effort.