Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£6.99

on 16 August 2012
I was never a AMP fan.
A brother of mine actually blessed me with the New Testament edition which is very small. I promised to carry in my handbag mot of the time.
True to my word i did. And everywhere i go i read it.
After 2 days. I was hooked. and brought two of the theses.
I blessed my sister with one who recently started to attend church with me. Praise God.
Its an excellent study aid.. Its increased my appetite for the word. and My walk has truly been transformed.
on 18 April 2012
It has already been said here:By mikecowdry
"I love the Amplified Version,and have found the precision of the translation really useful. However, this version has very small print and the size - somewhere between A5 and A6 - makes it awkward to read. Pity, especially as it comes at such a good price."
I couldn't agree more. I wish I had paid a litle bit more and bought a more user friendly version. As I wanted three copies for friends I guess I was seduced by the price. I should have read the reviews.
on 7 August 2016
Brought as a gift , very much appreciated
on 3 August 2017
3 to 4 stars... it is well laid out, one or two footnotes are duplicated, and some of the footnotes are subjective. But as a bible text, it is very helpful as an addition to ones regular texts
on 11 February 2017
Print very small eye strain small ok for a dip in but not long term reading
on 25 June 2017
An excellent version of The Bible. It clarifies passages which other versions leave unclear. Highly recommended.
on 22 January 2008
I don't use this as my main translation but for a single, easy to carry item I have yet to find something that can beat the Amplified Bible for unlocking the meaning of certain words and thus the meaning of the scriptures themselves. You shouldn't use just one bible or one book but if you have space or money only for one it should probably be this one.

As a pocket (if you have quite a big pocket) size bible it of course has some disadvantages but those disadvantages will be found in most, if not all, pocket bibles.
on 25 July 2017
Good pocket size bible fits in my briefcase nicely so easy to carry. Great to explain meaning to bible verses.
on 23 June 2015
This bible truly is a God send and makes it so much easier to grapple and understand what God is trying to say to us through his word. I like comparing different versions of the bible to understand a verses true meaning. I feel this is a good bible if you want to study and understand a deeper meaning of Gods word for you.
on 11 May 2015
The Amplified Bible with its additional translations and extra info, is a useful tool for Christians and those who are still seeking God. Only thing is, this edition is very small print, and if you have sight problems you may need a lens. But it you can't afford a more expensive edition, this is a useful addition to your library.