on 27 November 2014
Excellent lens easy to use very pleased
on 22 January 2014
I bought this lense for my D3100. Have only had one outing with it so far to the zoo and I am well impressed. Can't wait to use this in different situations in Europe later in the year.
on 1 August 2015
Performance as reviewed - excellent product at an outstanding price. The delivery was efficient and early, to give an unexpected bonus of being able to use the item, on a special day.
on 4 July 2013
The lens worked perfectly for me with my Nikon N3200 at the recent airshows at Duxford and Manston. I got some spectacular shots of the BBMF Lancaster and the Vulcan. Good price too.
on 8 April 2014
This is my third nikon lens and it is very well built and have a great focal length. I use it mainly for portraits till I save up enough money to buy 85 mm 2.8 telephoto optical lens.
on 14 December 2013
I was looking at different long focus lenses in the 300 mm range with a zoom facility plus vr and dx trust me this lens is more than up to what I was expecting very good optics of very high quality.
at the lowest range and the highest the results were perfect even stopped down 4 stops I couldn't believe the results.
I have a 300mm lens which I paid 3 times the price very heavy and no where as good.
take it from me this is a lens to buy.if your into wildlife photography.
on 22 August 2013
What a fantastic lens bought this for my Nikon 5200 and i have been using it for my local footabll teams website photos, simple to use and the photos are crisp and sharp, great price,
on 11 December 2013
Bought this as a gift for my partner who is really into photography, It is such great value for an amazing lens. He really loves it and has been taking so many amazing photos with it!
on 24 July 2015
Fantastic lens for my D5300. The zoom is incredible, was amazed as to how sharp the images are with this lens even in a dark area. Worth the extra money for the name in my opinion.
on 30 May 2013
read a lot about lens good and bad
all i can add is it came with a worldwide warranty and came in the nikon box
works well so all in all a good bye at a very good price