on 10 April 2013
I bought this for my baby grand daughter who was coming down from Scotland with my Son and Daughter in Law to stay the weekend with us. It was delivered before the time frame. It was well made no loose bits to fall off or bite off. She seemed to like it, she smiled and "talked" to it. It was very soft, dressed in a pretty outfit. My son called her "Molly Dolly" and she's now gone back to Scotland with them. I was very pleased with it.
11 people found this helpful
on 15 November 2017
This is for a grand child and it is perfect lovely and soft and very sweet looking, reasonable size wouldn't want it bigger as it would be too big for little one to hold. Very pleased.
on 9 October 2016
This is a very pretty little doll, which I am sure my granddaughter will love when she receives it on her first birthday. It is soft bodied so can be placed in her cot. The doll is very well made, I am sure it will stand the test of being cuddled, played with, and perhaps thrown around by a soon to be one year old little girl.
on 5 January 2018
This is a very soft and well made dolly. I bought this for a friend's daughter as a new born gift, now she is 6 months old and she in love by her dolly. Definitely I recommend this toy
on 22 February 2016
Lovely doll, my one year old granddaughter loves her. Compleatly soft , all features are stitched onto the face and she is so pretty.
Just one gripe, the fabric is a polyester and picks up fluff and bobbles. Cotton would be better as looks a little unsightly .
Fast delivery and would recommend as a first doll. This is the second one of these dolls, the first is getting feather battered as she goes everywhere my sixteen month old granddaughter goes. Well loved.
on 7 March 2018
A pretty sweet doll! I wish I had it when I was this age! I bought it for my friend's daughter on her 1st birthday. Hope she'll like it too... And also the delivery was super fast! Recommend this dollly
on 11 July 2017
Bought this dolly more than once and its perfect as a first dolly.......Lovely
on 27 October 2016
Lovely soft doll for a baby, bought one a few years ago for my granddaughter, this is now a second one for a new granddaughter. Soft for a young child to cuddle and easy to squeeze into a bag to take out with you when needed.
on 7 June 2017
Just what I wanted for my new granddaughter so soft for her first doll
on 25 January 2014
I suppose this "does what it says on the tin" - a first dolly. I purchased this for my Granddaughter for her first Christmas (7 months) and she loves it. It is soft and tactile and has no sharp edges. She can have it in her cot and it won't hurt her if she lays on it as there are no hard plastic limbs. A robust and quality toy, not cheap but certainly value for money.