Customer reviews

on 14 December 2010
My daughter loves Barney since she was 1 years old and has most of his DVds. I brought this collection to introduce her to some of the Xmas songs and so she is familiar with the festive celebrations as she is now 3 she is at the stage where she picks up the songs and wants to know about Xmas this 3 set DVD collection does just that a she hasn't stopped watching since she has had it. All three DVDs are well worth the watch and has all the popular Xmas Carols. I would recommend this as a good buy.Barney: Tee-Riffic Christmas Collection [2010 DVD]
I have a 3 year old son with autism and I have been having trouble finding shows that he'll watch and find interesting. Barney is not shown here in Iceland so when I accidentally bumped into this online he was immediately in love :P This DVD has a sing-a-long on one of the discs and he just loves it :)
on 23 February 2011
Was the perfect gift for my son - a huge Barney fan. He watched them over and over again over the festive season.
on 15 January 2012
I brought this as a pre christmas present for my 2 year old so that she would understand what Christmas was.It certainly did the job and my daughter went around singing the Christmas songs that she learnt from it and I learnt some new ones too. As with all Barney products it is fun, wholesome, educational and entertaining and my 2 year old really got the idea behind Christmas with this boxset.

The only down side is that she won't let me put it away and she still wants to watch it now lol.
on 18 February 2015
Bought for my 1yr old niece for Christmas as she is a huge fan of Barney. I thought they would be a great way to learn Christmas songs & traditions as well as being fun & educational. I was right, she seemed to enjoy them immensely. They were great value for money, delivered promptly & well packaged. Very happy with my purchase.
on 4 December 2012
My little girl loves these dvds, you get so much for your money, they are packed with great christmas videos & as always with barney my little girl is always learning. She isn't two yet but has learnt so much about christmas through these dvds. As soon as she wakes up she always asks for barney!
on 27 November 2012
Got this DVD set for my children aged 2 and 4 to watch through the Christmas build up. They both love Barney and own alot of his DVD's already. I love Barney too as he promotes good manners as my kids never fail saying please and thank you these days!
on 30 December 2012
bought this as a christmas present for my grandaughter. she was over the moon as she loves Barney and her parents where fed up playing the same one over and over...... now they have three more to play over and over Hahahaha!
on 16 February 2013
I have to say i'm no Barney fan, i would love to have one as a punch bag, for some reason probably to annoy me my 3 year old loves him, so i gave in
on 1 February 2012
My daughter loves Barney but this collection unfortunately didn't captivate her not sure why but she took preference to other Barney titles more?