Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

on 12 June 2014
It's ok. there was no DVD in the package. The massage rollers do what they are supposed to do, although I prefer the Trigger Point foam roller. It think it's too expensive for what it is.
on 15 January 2016
I love these rollers, balls and found the DVDs useful in providing instructions on how to perform the main exercises. However, I bought while on sale and not sure I would pay the full price of £115. Saying that, buying together is cheaper than buying everything separate. There is plenty of advice and videos on the internet and youtube if you want more ideas than what is in the DVDs.
I have the grid trigger point roller, which is great for the back, but I found it difficult for use in other areas, such as legs and shoulders, so decided to purchase this set. I do lots of activities, including running, dancing, martial arts and yoga, and find that foam rolling helps keep away the aches and pains of an active lifestyle (along with yoga).
The balls are great for getting into small areas, such as the shoulders and the piriformis.
The quadballer is great for the legs - particularly the upper leg, and find it great for getting into my adductors (inner leg), which get quite tight on me.
The footballer is great for the calf, but also for the base of the foot - my partner is on his feet all the time and finds it particularly good for this.
Overall I would recommend if you are looking for specific targetted relief. However, if your focus is mainly on the back - the standard trigger point grid roller may be a better option for you.
on 15 November 2016
It is a great product. It said it comes with 2 dvd but it isnt in the box
on 6 December 2014
Good stuff but very little advice on how to use it!
on 5 May 2015
had to return as no instructional DVD supplied