Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 22 January 2014
It was important to me to find an armband that would work with my iPhone 5S without having to remove it from its case. This does the job - phone fits really snugly and feels secure.

The arm strap also feels really secure - the velcro is strong and, as the armband is slightly elasticated, it doesn't move in the slightest as you run or move about.

Another bonus (for me - I should have thought of this but hadn't!) was that the touch-screen functions perfectly through the clear panel.

At the price, a spot-on purchase.
on 9 November 2011
I ordered this armband for my Nokia N950 as it's unlikely to receive any love from Nokia itself (the CP-402 that's just great for the N8 is too small for the N950). And it fits! This is _just_ the right size! The armband feels good too.

As the Nokia N9 and Lumia 800 are about the same size (~0.75cm shorter) with the N950 they should fit quite well too, with maybe a bit more room.

One downside for the N950/N9 users is that the screen couldn't detect the double-tap-to-open, which seems to require a very accurate position, i.e. the screen protecting plastic somehow distributes the touch point over a wider area. Other than that the touch screen experience is quite OK. I use BT headphones so I don't really care about the 3.5mm jack accessibility.
on 29 May 2016
This is really great. I've been using it for a year or more I think and it still works fine. I run three times a week so .. that says a log about the quality of this armband. It is perfect for those who don't use bluetooth headphone as it can store the earphone cord. I washed it several times, and it still is as good. I use another armband from another brand that is a bit more expensive but I still prefer this one.
on 16 September 2013
I bought this because i was fed up of holding my phone when running. It fits the iPhone 5 fine, and i managed to squeeze it in with the case on. Haven't experienced it in the rain so I'm not sure if it keeps your phone dry or not; bit concerned as the top doesn't have a zipper or velcro to securely close it up.
The arm band itself was tight on my arm and at first i thought it would not fit. My arm is 14" btw so maybe thats why but should be longer for bigger people.However by doing it up first and then sliding over my arm it stayed all the while i was running.
Lastly, there is no key compartment which i would have preferred, but i ended up securing it to my watch.
Overall, this product is a very basic arm band for your phone, and does what it says on the tin, but bear in mind your arm size before you buy.
on 14 May 2014
I bought this a while ago but have only started using it in the last month. It's very responsive, so my iPhone screen works without any issues. I like that my phone is safely attached to my arm rather than stuck in my shorts pocket when I'm at the gym. The fit is comfortable. I wouldn't want to work out without it now
on 28 July 2011
I got this for my HTC Desire HD.

I'm very happy with it; the band has several holes at each end, so is easy to plug headphones in whichever way up your phone is. The band is secure and solid; it doesn't move up and down my arm when running even if I haven't done it up super-tight. The velcro is chunky so there are no worries about my phone slipping out whilst running. The case is snug, but not too tight; my phone slips in and out easily with little effort when I need it to. I can adjust the volume easily through the case which I wasn't expecting, so I'm quite pleased with that too. It's been through a cool wash in the machine and has come out unscathed, though I think they say you should hand wash! It has little velcro tabs at the side to run your headphones through if needed.

Would definitely recommend this to anyone with an HTC. Idiot proof and does the job perfectly.
on 22 October 2013
I always find these things too expensive for what they are, and unpacking it at first glance I found it disappointing. Still although it doesn't look very fancy, it seems to have a good quality and works exactly as I would like it to work.
Touchscreen works fine, iPhone fits pretty good and is protected from dirt and water, easy to connect headphone and shorten headphone cables.
The Velcro could be a little longer, running with sweater and raincoat is pretty tight, I can imagine that people with thicker arms may have problems.
on 23 May 2011
I bought this armband for my HTC Desire HD. The phone fits in, maybe little tight. Holes on the bottom do not exactly fit with layout on the phone so you may have to stretch material to be able to access headphones jack. It does take little bit of practice to use touch screen through the plastic see-trough panel, but since you are likely to use it only to start and finish your sport activity (runkeeper etc) it is not big deal.
Some advice if you are man or ladies buying this for partner, circumference of this armband may not be enough for you/him since it is only 42-43cm. You may want to add to your shopping basket also Tune Belt Armband Extender
on 25 August 2016
Fits my iPhone SE as described. Fits my big manly arm as I hoped it would! I've found that it is easy to use my phone when in the armband too. So it ticks all the boxes for me.
on 22 October 2013
Needed an armband that would hold my iphone4s and mophie battery charger whilst running so I can use the Nike+ app and listen to music. This is great, holds both without slipping. I was worried it would feel too heavy on my arm but it was fine and I've managed up to a 14mile run without any problems. Dropped one star as the screen can be a little unresponsive under the plastic screen but this may be due to the mophie creating a bevel around the edge of the phone and pushing the plastic screen up. Overall, very pleased.