on 17 April 2017
love it
on 24 June 2013
Well if your hsuband is a Leeds fan, then this is the present for him. Went down very well. What more can you want than all the goals scored by your favourite team..?
on 7 June 2015
As this was a present for my son I didn't watch it but as he is an avid supporter of Leeds I am sure it was fine.
on 7 June 2011
Bought this as a present for my brother who is a Leeds supporter. He was disappointed as not all of the goals appear on the DVD, at least 10 have no footage at all and are represented by a still picture with text.
on 9 January 2012
As a long time Leeds United fan my husband was delighted to be able to look back over the years re living the greatest years of his team
on 6 June 2011
Bought this for my Dad's birthday. He's been a leeds fan for over 65 years and he thought it was great.