on 8 November 2017
Just ordered a second box of this supplement as I have been impressed with the improvement in my elderly cat's mobility and general well being after giving him this for the last few weeks. It has obviously eased some of his aches and pains as he now sits down as he used to do whereas he had got to the stage where he was having to slowly lower himself into position. His whole demeanour indicates a much happier cat.

He has always been a nightmare when it came to medication - able to suss it out whatever I did with it - but happily eats these tablets as a treat and looking for more!
on 17 January 2018
I hesitated to buy these, but it is as if our siamese cat (14) is 5 or 6 years younger. He was never the best at eating tablets, but he LOOKS FORWARD to having his dose as if they were treats. Since he has few teeth (and never really chewed anything) I cut each tablet into 1/4s (annoying, but easily done with a small pair of scissors rather than a knife). I now have them on repeat order and the cat soon lets me know if I have neglected to give him his dose.
on 4 July 2017
Excellent, seems to have made a real difference to my cat who has severe arthritis, meaning that he only has to have Metacam on the really bad days. Easy to give to him as he likes the taste and Will eat them out of your hand. No side effects noticed, he has had them for three months now and we will continue.
on 30 June 2017
These pills were recommended by my vet for my old cat. He took these for 2 years before sadly leaving us at the grand old age of 19 and his movement did seem to improve when he started taking them. Cat number 2 is now taking them and is still chasing birds and other creatures (although not quite as well as when she was younger) at 17.
on 29 August 2017
My cat is 20 and has some arthritis. He was limping and moving around slowly but since being on these for two weeks he has improved a lot. He is no longer limping and he is moving around a lot better. His coat has also improved a lot. Today he even managed to climb the fence something he has not done in a longtime. I did check with my vet that he could have them as he is on some other medication. We have no problem giving them to him as is happy to eat them whole.
on 12 September 2013
Well, my cat loved them and to my astonishment would eat them like her biscuits and she was a really fussy cat. I can't comment on the long term effects because sadly, since she was so poorly, we had to let her go shortly after buying them. I wish I had found out about them sooner as I am sure they would have helped enormously.
on 18 September 2017
My dog walks much easier whilst on this supplement.
on 10 September 2017
Highly recommended used for my arthritic cat
on 11 September 2017
this helps my daughters dog, well worth the money.
on 5 December 2017
What a shame that this is now only available on Amazon Prime. I had previously ordered this many times as this was so good for my poor aching cat - it was like he had been replaced with a new kitten.
I have had to buy elsewhere as this product is amazing.