Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 7 October 2010
I initially tried the blow up type cushions for pain relief after an operation, both of these soon failed, they kept going down and were not particularly stable. I then ordered one of these and found it extremely comfortable and certainly provided the support in the right areas to minimise pain.

It is very flexible and the base is flat and not rounded, it easily fits on computer chairs and car seats and stays put.

I would recommend this item as a reasonably priced alternative to the inflatable type
on 18 July 2011
I found this cushion to be the answer to my problem, it now goes every where with me i.e. car, coach, restaurants,church,hotels, wherever I need to sit down. At last - COMFORT - THANK YOU - to who ever designed it.
on 28 May 2012
I bought this to ease Coccyx pain. I first bought a cheaper inflatable cushion for my office chair at work but it was too bouncy and not that comfortable, so I then bought this foam cushion and it sits so much better on my chair at work and is very comfortable. If I use it I do not get the pain and can stand up easily, where before I could not sit for any lenght of time and to get up after sitting was painful. It does the job, and I would recommend this to anyone with a Coccyx problem. The inflatable cushion is fine for travelling but if you need a more permanent cushion I would recommend this type.
11 Comment| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 May 2011
I getting over a major operation and have been spending a lot of time sitting in a chair. The Dunlopillo has made my long periods of sitting far more comfortable. Very good value for money.
on 26 April 2012
Excellent product for people who suffer with back (coccyx) problem and traveling long journey in car or seat in theatre
on 21 October 2011
Cushion did exactly what it promised: following numerous cancer surgeries this item made my everyday life a lot more comfortable.
on 31 March 2013
I bought this for my sister after having a baby, it came very quick once ordered and it worked a treat very good!
on 6 May 2010
this product will be ideal for the coach trip i am taking to switzerland , some coach seats can be a bit hard after a time so to change to a soft seat will give added comfort to my trip
on 28 December 2012
got this for my husband who has had a bowel operation and its great to just put in the car and take to work or any where
on 9 February 2013
This has worked far better than any of the creams I've tried. An excellent investment. I took it on a trip to NZ recently (26 hours each way), but it's too big for airline seats. For my office chair it's superb and my botty is ever so thankful!