Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 16 March 2014
I love the support, it's flexible and comfortable to wear. Underneath loose clothing it can be hidden.
I thought that the belt would have a pocket to hold the ice/heat pack - but you just slide it in where ever you need it.

It works well and provides the heat or cold pack exactly where it needs to go. The belt isn't stiff or supportive in that way - so as a back support it doesn't provide amazing support. However it's lightweight and made of neoprene so breathable and comfortable.
on 21 August 2012
Wanted a waist and back support for a while and had been looking at a few. Thought I'd go for one with the hot and cold pack as use of heat and cold was recommended by the doctor. Found it convenient they are sold together and designed to be used together. Work a charm and take the edge off the stabbing pains I get in my lower back from an old injury. Support slips under T-shirts nicely whilst I'm at the gym as well. Altogether very happy with the support and the pack, which I also use on it's own when my knee gives me trouble.
on 9 July 2012
I had major lower back problems when running and exercising. I bought this product and after a couple of steady runs I found a massive difference. Best purchase I've ever made for my running, I can now last a lot longer and it's flexible enough that I am not constrained.