Size: 50ml EDT Spray|Change
Price:£7.90+ Free shipping

on 6 March 2017
This perfume for girls is an amazing scent, its really girly and not over powering.
My daughter will love it!!!
Arrived on time too!!
I will be recommending and I will be buying a lot more!!
Thank you.
on 1 April 2017
Smells just like raspberries! Only, better! My 6 year old loves it.
on 9 January 2015
Lovely
on 1 December 2015
Purchased for a friend for Xmas
on 10 July 2010
I bought this for my 6yo. She loves all things princessy and Aurora in particular.

She loves this fragrance. It is a very sweetie smell; a bit sherberty but pretty, girly and fresh. And it's lasting ages, despite being worn almost daily.
on 24 October 2011
Our daughter kept trying to use my perfume so we decided it was time to get her some of her own. I wish we'd gone to the shop and sniffed a few before buying- given the brand and and packaging I expected this to be a bit lighter & more subtle but it's quite a strong fragrance so probably suited to older children.
on 18 April 2012
Our daughter is a big fan of Disney Princesses, and is always pestering her mother for some scent and perfume. This seemed like a good way to tick a couple of boxes.

The smell is pleasant, and it comes in an appealing bottle.

The smell (which is quite sweet, almost strawberry-like) lasts for a couple of hours, which is fine, as I wouldn't want it any smell to be over-powering or too lingering.
on 4 January 2012
Bought this as a xmas present for my 4 yo grandaughter to stop her pinching my aftershave or nanas perfume.
When it arrived all the females in the family had to have a smell;they all gave it the thumbs up,some of them even considering getting some for themselves which tells me that it must be good
on 17 September 2014
really pleased with this bottle of perfume which I had to buy for my daughter after accidentally smashing a bottle she was bought for her birthday. I was grateful not to have to spend too much and surprised by the quality.
on 20 January 2013
Smells like vanilla. Really soft smell. We squirted it into the air and she walked through it... Very special little bottle and it smells lovely. Like fresh washing smell or fabric conditioner with extra vanilla. The box is cute with the little girl on it. Really liked it and it was a "special" present. For big girls! My niece is only 6... she liked it a lot.. but had to be careful not to squirt herself in the face ... hence squirting into the air idea. Prompt delivery. Good packaging. Great price. Happy