Customer reviews

on 26 March 2011
Probably the thing most people fear when growing or even going and picking fresh produce is Preserving...
Pam takes you through this with ease and also you can obtain the River Cottage Handbook of the same name and personally I have found that Pam's approach is a lot eaier than that of other books...simple thing is there is a range of books on preserving and the best thing here is that you also have the availability of the DVD...my choice was quite easy...hope this simplistic explanation helps you in your search.
on 29 May 2011
What a fabulous dvd about preserving fruit.lots of ideas.i have tried a few recipes+all have come out spot on,so much better than shop bought preserves+some of the recipes i havent seen in shops.
on 31 August 2011
I already had the book but thought I'd treat myself to the DVD as it's easier to learn by watching than by reading. It turned out to be well worth the money. There's no substitute for being shown by someone who knows how and Pam the Jam does seem to know how.
on 24 April 2011
My son has made both the rhubard & the blackcurrent jam and said that having a DVD to watch was much better than just reading out from a book.
on 12 February 2011
Really enjoyed watching this video. Not just entertaining but also full of useful tips. Have been making my own jams and marmalades for quite a while, but thanks to this video, will start to be a bit more adventurous: am planning on making my own fruit leathers and pickles this year.
on 29 June 2013
I found it to be extremely informative,further, it assisted me with quite a number problems I had in the past with making the jams set
the only complaint I have is not with the content but the fact I could not pause the dvd so the issue is with dvd quality. But thanks for the fantastic content.
on 18 August 2013
I have just bought this dvd and as with all the river cottage products they
come up with the goods, simple quality a great production
the recipes are easy to follow and has been a great help.
on 5 December 2015
Simple instructions from start to finish. Great staple recipes from classic to the more contemporary
on 1 August 2014
an excellent dvd very informative . agreat watch.
on 24 February 2015