on 1 February 2017
what can i say, mu little visitors in my car, eating my seats gggrrr.... have gone so it must work. Bit plasticky and cheap looking, and you have to squint to check the red light but seems to have done the job.
on 23 December 2013
I had been having problems with mice getting into my car overnight. Tried the poison blocks which seemed to attract them so thought I'd try this. The car is in a car port and under a cover so I placed it beneath the car and so far no more mice. Tyhe bait remain untouched.
on 17 May 2017
Only moderately pleased with this item, but I MAY be asking too much from it ..... my barn is rather large and I have noticed only marginal reduction in Rodent Activity .... BUT the one in the loft, seems to work very well .... obviously of a limited 'active radius' ...
on 11 April 2017
This product does not do exactly what it says on the tin. I saw a rat right by the thing. Have bought a good old fashioned rat trap which has worked very nicely thanks. Don't waste money on this item, total waste of time.
on 6 April 2017
Had it in place for weeks and the mice were still taking Neosorexa bait 15cm from the unit - so I am pretty sure this is a useless approach for detering mice.
on 8 June 2016
I have tried most of these devices and have not found one that works.
on 28 December 2015
The product seems to do what it advertises. Has been in use for over 2 months and the battery is still going. Can not give accurate results however have had no pests recently so seems to be doing the job.
on 6 May 2017
flimsy basic construction, no on/off switch, poor boxing and instructions, no evidence that it scares mice - I need to take it to a pet shop
on 14 July 2017
Put it in our roof where we heard activity from rats. Neighbours also have some.. since we use this device we had no more problems, so must be working!! Easy to install!! Great product
on 10 June 2017
Didn't work. £15 for a bit of plastic then you have to buy batteries on top.