Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Size: 13 UK Child|Change

on 21 November 2016
I bought these for Salsa dancing. I take a 5.5 but having read other reviews, I ordered a size larger. However these were TOO large so I went for a 6 (half a size bigger than my normal size and they're perfect! They arrived within two days and thank to the Free Return policy I was able to return the 6.5 ones easily at my local Post Office. Very impressed. Would highly recommend :)
on 7 July 2017
Wore these for the first time last night. Lovely and soft material. The front sole is velvet and the heel is plastic. My daughter said they were really comfortable Her normal Clarke shoe size is a 2.5 so I ordered a 3.5, as per tiger reviews but there is extra toe room, not a snug fit. I don't mind this as the material is so soft it's not a orobkem, but I would hazard a guess that hair a size up is more than adequate That said, my daughter has a really broad foot, an H width and wgen measured fir her last school shoes, was put up half a size due to the width being a snug fit. I would definitely recommend this shoe
on 26 September 2016
I ordered these shoes for my daughter. They arrived on time. My daughter shoe size is 4 1/2 , and I ordered size 5. It fit her perfectly!
So, I think it's best to go half or 1 size bigger when ordering these shoes.
My daughter said, "they are super comfy!"
on 5 March 2017
Had almost a year and my daughter still has them albeit a bit tight now as shes growing. Great for performances,and my child suffered now irritation when wearing them.
on 30 November 2016
Very pleased, arrived as expected. Went up half a size as guided by other reviews. I'm a ladies 6, bought 6.5 they were slim fitting and a little long, but after first couple of wears moulded comfortably to my feet. The bag is useful but made of very flimsy fabric, don't expect it to last long.
on 7 March 2017
The quality of this product is great and they are really comfortable. Only giving three stars as I have narrow feet and therefore they didn't fit me as well as I needed!
on 26 April 2017
These were perfect for my 7 year old daughter. She has informed me how how comfy they are to wear. She is a size 10 and a half. We bought her a 10 and they fit perfectly.
on 29 June 2017
Great shoe, just came up a bit small so we had to return them! Free returns very easy, and payment returned promptly!
on 31 March 2017
notthing wrong but the Bloch 461 slightly better but not by much
on 22 June 2017
Slightly small so I got half a size bigger and they were just right

See one answered question