Customer reviews

Anabox Weekly Pill Organiser - Rainbow
Colour: Rainbow|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 February 2016
This came boxed and would make a great present for someone on a lot of medication or someone that has to take regular medication. It's a very good way of ensuring medications are organised and taken at the right time.

What a brilliant design!

It is made of a strong plastic, the boxes work exceptionally well to replace the days in a system of rotation. I usually leave till the Sunday night and refill for the week again.

The individual pill boxes have five sections. Width 2cm x length 3.5cm and depth of each box is 2cm. The first one is slightly larger for more meds - Width 3cm x length 3.5cm, depth 2cm, morning, noon, evening and night and when required.

The clear plastic lid glides effortlessly till the last compartment and stops. This is particularly good with people with arthritic hands. To get the meds from the when required section you can slide the other way, once again it stops just to allow access to the when req. meds. You can also slide the lid completely off, It is best to submerge in soapy water to wash before use, making sure it is completely dry before use.

I am so pleased that there is something like this available for people that take many medications at various times and have a section for 'when required' meds. As this you don't find on a lot of the usual pill boxes. This has been designed very well.

It's clear concise easy to use. I chose the rainbow design so even if there is slight chance of confusion the colours are easy to follow, of the rainbow. 'Brain fog!'

You can take the days medication out with you and have your tablets available when they are due and those ones you need to take when required.

On the back there is a place that all medication can be written and when it should be taken at what time and if required before or after food.

You can photo copy this to make more copies for your box.

There is No Braille on this case so would be unsuitable for the blind or poor sighted.

If you are anything like me or know someone who has to take many tablets, this would make a fantastic gift. It's brilliant, wished I'd have found this sooner!

I would highly recommend this product.
I work very hard to do detailed and helpful reviews. If I miss anything please let me know, or if you have a question about the item please ask.

If you like my review, please click the button that says it was helpful. I promise, you'll make my day! :)

review image review image review image review image review image review image
0Comment| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 July 2017
This is advertised as suitable for those with arthritic hands. I bought it for my mum as she had been unwell and was confused by the number of pills and times of day she needed to take them, so I thought I could fill this for her and then she could use them on a daily basis. When I took it to her, she couldn't slide open the top to get to the contents. I tried it myself and without arthritis, I found it quite stiff. I had to return it and buy another product which she has had no problem with. This one is certainly no good for anyone with any weakness in their hands or fingers.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 March 2014
I never understand why so many health aids are white or grey, which for starters isn't useful for the sight impaired! These boxes are fun, and do the job well. I like the extra section for those top up pills you don't always need. These happily fit my stupid amount of pills and mean I can check to see if I have yet again forgotten to take them yet. More colourful stuff like this please - just because some of us are ill, doesn't mean we are boring! ;)

Update: These were still going strong after 2 years, and by three I needed a couple of replacements which you can buy individually. Sadly the replacements dont quite colour match, and of course dont have the days on them, so have now bought 2 more complete sets to use and abuse!
on 27 November 2017
I must apologise to the vendor; I ordered one of these for an obstinate friend as a surprise, who promptly returned it. We've had words. I've ordered him another and if HE doesn't want it- well *I* do!!!
Update;
I reordered and guess what! The stubborn sod went and returned it again! You just can't help some people. Sorry vendor. ☮️
on 18 June 2017
Great product just remember the trick is to press the centre with your thumbs and slide side to side. Also my chemist has agreed to fill these with the prescriptions needed for mun and dad. So care staff will be able to use them (they cannot if you set them up). So bought 4 each. 2 rainbow 2 white.
on 16 April 2017
very good, well made and useful. ideal for tablets but a bit small if you need to keep a lot of them in the blister pack wrapping before use, if not then smart, neat, easy to use. Be even better if the internal dividers in each day unit could be moved to make cells bigger if needed.
on 20 May 2017
Easy to use for a person with reduced manual dexterity. Each day has its own box, each with five little compartments (morning, lunch, evening, night, as needed) that slide into an outer case. The lid for each day slides with a small stop at each compartment and the back of the compartment has bumps for extra grip. The whole thing is well made and sturdy, and the bright colours are great.
on 28 April 2017
I considered these as my husband has hand pains that would make the little lids awkward. These sliding lids are perfect. The individual containers are sturdy and well-made and they have plenty of room for those with larger pills.

We also wanted one where we could easily take the container with us if out for the day.

This has been so perfect we are about to order a second.
on 10 June 2017
Exactly what I was looking for. Wanted an organiser where I can bring each individual day with me in my bag for the days when I'm out and about/working. Sturdy design, the pills don't move between the compartments and the lid is secure - you can keep it in the bag without anything falling out. There are cheaper organisers out there, but I'd rather pay a bit more for quality materials. Arrived promptly. Overall very happy with my purchase.
on 6 August 2017
I'm really impressed by these. I was worried that they would not be spacious enough but actually the compartments are a lot larger than they look. I can take in excess of 40 tablets a day and they easily fit. I've now bought two sets of these for when I go away for longer than a week. The only downside is that at first they can be a bit difficult to take the lid off