Size: Large|Change

on 8 May 2013
No kidding, saw the mixed reviews on the item but was desperate for some support so took the plunge and bought it.

This item is amazing. I still have the odd day where she is growing so there is aches and pains but walking is at least doable with this on.If I do not wear it .... I am in serious pain and bed bound. I cannot believe how much this item has saved me in the last weeks of pregnancy. 4 weeks to go!
on 14 May 2014
I have been struggling to walk more than 10 mins without pains, took ages to be delivered, when I finally received it i tried it on straight away, at first it was fine, felt better with it on but after a while it gave me pains on my side, felt like it was stretching my skin I took it off and it hasn't been used since, maybe to small for me or baby didn't like it.
on 9 July 2015
I am plus size (22/24) so I've been struggling to find a bump support that fits I brought XL and it fits perfectly plenty of room for my growing bump. :) I'm 25 weeks working as a care assistant doing 12hr shifts and this helps massively! I'm really happy with this so plus size ladies with a b shape bump like me I'd buy this without hesitation. :D
on 31 May 2013
I'm normally size 8, and the small size fitted a bit loose over my 4-month bump. This other product seems to be a better fit for small built ladies or smaller bumps: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001EDXV7Q/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Now in 27 weeks (6 months), Cantaloop is beginning to do the job. This product is meant to provides light support, and seems to be good at doing the job. I've been attending my last few gym sessions with it, doesn't seem to block blood circulation or anything, I'm even doing jumps or running while wearing it.

Good delivery.
on 19 November 2013
This item comes up small to sixe and it rides up your back causing the need to pull it down all day!!
on 11 October 2015
Very roomy, supportive and comfortable, good quality material and product.
Only issue is after a little while of wearing it the back does roll down/up together so not very comfy or faltering under tight clothes!
on 17 May 2014
I was having pelvic pains and a pulling sensation when walking - i read great reviews about this belt elsewhere so I thought I would give it a go before investing in something more expensive ( and I didn't want to buy one that goes over the clothes) - i love it! I didn't expect much for £11 and yet if bought at the right size for you and placed correctly it provides more support than what it looks like. It's invisible under clothes even black clothes, which I like since I couldn't find the black version of this. The stretchy support at the bottom holds your bump in place, and since wearing it I haven't experienced pains and I can walk more than 5 mins without having to stop and rub my belly. Cant recommend enough for that price!
on 4 June 2015
I've been struggling with my back so bought this recently. My osteopath recommended I buy a belly support as well as a belt and when I showed her this one she said it was just right and looked good quality which made me feel better. I had no idea what constituted a good one but she seemed happy with it. I guess you don't want too much pressure on the bump. I was a bit unsure about sizing but I usually wear a 28 jean and am a 10/12. By the measurements I went for a small, a little nervously, but it's the right size.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 February 2014
Though I'm not really big enough to need it yet- it fits well as seems very comfortable with plenty of growing room :)
on 17 November 2014
Very usefull for the few times that my bump got too heavy to carry around on my own. Very comfortable and supportive.