on 30 December 2009
Shock Absorber D+ Max Sports Bra

This is a great sports bra!! I have brought the Shock Absorber sports bra previously for the past few years. This is a great bra for support, minimal bounce, as comfortable as a sports bra can be!!!! I am a 34f and this fits perfectly. Yes the bra is a snug fit but its meant to be holding your boobs in place - stop them from hitting you in the eye balls and hitting the floor - which this bra does perfectly!!!

I enjoy running & high impact aerobics & other sports & it supports well no matter what I'm up to. I brought the black bra and whilst they at this price i am going to buy another - bargain price!!!
on 7 June 2016
This sports bra came true to size. Fit comfortably and supported well. The straps are nice and thick, they don't dig in and the bra didn't cause chaffing on the shoulders or around the back. Very happy with this purchase. Has given me confidence at my dance class that a normal bra wouldn't have!!
on 20 May 2017
Way too small, I have multiple bras and sports bras in a 38H but this one fit (or didn't fit!) as likely a 36F at most. Size up a band or two along with cup as well.
on 11 June 2017
Perfect fit for gym.
on 4 January 2010
This bra is brilliant. I also agree with another review I read somewhere, go up a cup size. When you first put it on (or try to!) it's like strapping into a safety harness but the support and comfort is fantastic. My balloons hardly moved at all on a 10km run today! This product is worth every penny.
on 26 January 2011
Great fit! I am size 32E, and this size fits me perfectly!
Good for running and other sports, it is the first bra which gave me the support I need during exercises. It does exacly what it says, it minimalise breast movement, and I need to say that finaly I feel comfortable and confident during exercices! Great value for money!
on 6 July 2012
I have bought Shock Absorber Bra's before for sport and I have to say that every one I have purchased in the past has been an excellent product. I've not bought this specific one before and having read the other reviews I was a little concerned about the sizing, but I ordered in my correct size (32E) and it fits perfectly! No bounce, I must have looked a little odd yesterday test driving the bra on a run and at random points checking that there was no movement in the chest area!!
I would thoroughly recommend this product, and recommend Amazon to purchase from.....at least £15 less than most sports shops!
on 9 July 2012
This is my third Sports Bra. I was a bit hesitant as I have never tried these ones before. The reviews certainly helped me to make up my mind and I can say now that I am really satisfied. Everything just stays in place and you almost forget you have anything underneath ;) It's amazing for fitness as well as running. It's so comfortable and I can understand why some people just use it on a daily basis. Also, I decided to go for one size up after I read some of the reviews and I am glad I did as it saved me from returns/exchanges. Would definitely recommend and buy again (black when back in stock)!
on 24 June 2010
This sports bra is wonderful. I've always wanted to invest in a sports bra for when I go jogging but they always seem a bit to expensive, especially for a student but this buy is definitely worth the money. Now I can jog fully supported!
on 6 July 2013
Excellent highly recommend for ladies with a bust on the larger side, great support and very comfortable, good price. Would buy another

See one answered question