Size: 34 F|Colour: Black|Change

on 18 January 2016
I wanted a bra that would offer me support when I excersise. I looked around online till I found this shock absorber bra and it does the job well. It is a quality product and I have used this bra so much so I bought two thank you again
on 8 December 2011
This bra is very good for larger busts. However in common with all the sports bras I have ever had, it is difficult to do up and the hook on the hook and eye quickly started to bend because the eye is set to close to the material.
on 23 June 2014
I bought this product having looked at all the positive reviews with regard to fit being true to size. It was too small and nowhere near my usual size. When I realised I had to return it I was horrified to discover I had to pay £6 for the privilege. Having looked at the return options I paid £2.80 to return it myself at the post office, but had already wasted the handling/postage costs of £6 to receive the bra. I was not going to order another one but did so, to save wasting postage costs. It cost me another couple of pounds to get a replacement. The replacement arrived before I had even returned the original. The replacement is not a good fit. All in all, if I returned the replacement I would be out of pocket by about £10. In future I shall be very careful ordering from amazon. Some items are free to receive and free to return. Others are a complete rip off. Outrageous postage charges both ways.
on 15 February 2015
Running when you have large boobs can be
(a) painful
(b) unsightly
Let be honest - it's bordering on hazardous! Well.. Once this thing is on - you'll wonder where they've gone! No over spill of scary bulges in places you've never had bulges! It just holds it all flat! No rubbing, no sore bits! Just good support and a very flat chested effect! Your partner will hate it but you will never need a different sports bra.. It's simply FAB! And the straps never come off the shoulder! I can't praise it enough.. Buy one.. Buy one now!!!!
on 6 October 2013
I decided to buy this product as I love shock absorber. having a large bust and being a horse rider, I need proper support! although not quite as nice as the other shock absorber, I liked the straps which are nicer in the summer. still good support.
on 4 July 2016
This is well constructed and fits comfortably. I am really pleased with this. I have just started horse riding again and, being a larger lady, have had significant ....well, suffice to say, it had to stop as it was really uncomfortable at faster paces. I can honestly say with this bra, it has stopped. I would recommend this bra to anyone and hope to buy another one to wear alternately. Absolutely brilliant and worth the money.
on 28 October 2015
first I ordered a 36H. This was ridiculous. The back could not even touch to clip together. if was almost like they had run out of material to make the bra. I returned and I asked for a 38GG. This too was also ridiculously small I returned this for a refund. All i can say, all these must be some faulty batch of bras from shock absorbers which they are selling or they are fake shock absorbers.

Just be warned you will be out of pocket returning due to high return charges. I returned for a refund because i would rather get some money back than just looking at something which can never be worn.

I have purchased a sports bra from a shop and it fits perfectly at 36G.
on 8 June 2016
I would recommend ordering at least a few cup sizes up. I have only recently been measured when buying a regular bra so I know it's not that. Ordered a 34F, but it went on my like a 34C. I think I would need to order a 34H for it to be anywhere near fitting me. Easily returned and refunded by seller. May reorder in a different size as it was a good quality sports bra and has lots of good reviews
on 29 May 2013
Bought for my good lady for her high impact aerobics classes. She's been very reluctant to purchase one due to look of them etc but she's converted now. Does what it says on the tin and her assets are now controlled!! :)
on 4 January 2016
Read lots of reviews before buying this one and opened the package already doubting my choice...especially as a 38E 😳
But, I cannot tell you how happy I am with this bra. It fits, it's comfortable. I can jog and even jump up and down and survive!!
Yes, it fits pretty tightly, but it has to: but I can breathe and puff and pant all I need to without feeling restricted. And while I can't show off my curves (!!) I don't feel like I have a monoboob either. Nor do I feel like my flesh is being squeezed under or over the elastic to give me strange bumps where there shouldn't be any!
Some sports bras, of course, boast 'high visibility stripes on the cups to give good visibility while exercising outdoors.' This doesn't - I suggest you put a top on over your bra! I'm sure my neighbours would agree ;-)