on 24 April 2017
Yes it is the best sports bra I have bought for large breast (38E), obviously nothing will stop them completely moving but this has stopped them at least 90%.
on 14 April 2017
Nice enough but fit is WAAAAY too small, even Fir a sports bra. I ordered a size up in the band and couldn't even get the hooks to even meet at the back...even with a bra extender I could barely breath
on 5 October 2017
I’m a 40G and have been looking for a good sports bra for a while.
This bra is true to size (usually wear M&S bras) and gives plenty of support.
Going to buy a few more. Great price, compared to many others.
Would highly recommend.
on 22 September 2014
I thought this would be on a par with Nike sports max exercise gear.. but it ain't! the fit of 36 is stitch rippingly tight, yet smaller excercise bras I have from Nike fit better under the boob.. the cup size is fine.. but I am now having to buy bra strap extenders around the back as the size is ill fitting, and the quality isn't that of nike.. so be warned!
on 29 May 2017
as described arrived on time a bit on the small size but compresses well
on 23 March 2017
Fantastic - I am presently a large size - 40G and this bra really delivers. Nothing moves but it is not uncomfortable. I am really waiting for the day that, with exercise etc, I can go down a size!
In the mean time I really recommend this bra as it is one less thing to deal with when I am working out!
on 19 April 2015
Band size was too small - ordered a 34FF as that's the size I was fitted for ordinary bras in Debenhams, and was far too small. Could probably have done with a 38FF. Then had to pay £2.80 return delivery. Cup size was probably about right though.
on 17 January 2018
It fitted well and is great for keep fit. I now feel comfortable to jump without holding my arms across my chest. The material where the fasteners are is a little crispy around the edges but I’m hoping it will soften up when it’s been washed a few times!
on 30 April 2017
Who ever measure the cup and the back size obviously made a mistake. It's at least two cup sizes to small
on 8 March 2017
I find it hard to believe that this is a genuine Shock Absorber. I bought same size sports bras in other brands and they fit beautifully. This one squashes the boobies and has no stretch. To be bought with caution.