Customer reviews

Applaws Dry Cat Food Adult Chicken and Salmon, 2kg
Size: 2kg|Style: Chicken and Salmon/Adult|Change

on 20 December 2016
I started using this product a couple of years ago when one of my cats had been suffering with an allergic skin condition for about 6 months and applying the creams was a battle. After just a few days, her fur was completely back to normal so after doing the necessary (in my opinion) of stopping this feed only for the condition to return, I have continued using it since and now all 3 cats are on it. Dont think I'll ever use anything else now, my cats love it and because you feed a smaller amount than other dry foods, it actually works out quite cost effective when purchased in the large 7.5kg bags.
on 6 February 2016
Have ordered this before and it was OK, but this time it was very smelly and bitty and my cats are eating it very reluctantly.
on 3 July 2016
Hmmmm, the jury's still out on this one. My boy will eat them if they're the only biscuits on offer but he doesn't 'dive in with gusto' even when he's 'positively starving mum - I haven't eaten all night you know'!!
The individual kibble is really small and this packet has a lot of tiny bits & dust in; a lot of them are crushed or broken so as they're so small anyway, I suppose it's difficult to actually eat them.
Could just be this packet; and we've been unlucky on this occasion but we have bought them before and he ate them. Obviously, as cats can be notoriously fussy, it may just be him but I can't give more stars because of all the little tiny pieces anyway.
We'll see if they suddenly become tasty.......
on 16 March 2017
Neither of my cats would eat this, and neither of my dogs would either and they will eat anything! V disappointed, as I had to bin it. Im not sure if this is all bags, or I got a bad batch...?
on 6 November 2016
My cat loves this food, I moved him over to this around 5 months ago when I became aware of the lack of protein in the food I had been feeding him (Whiskas) he seemed to get an upset stomach fairly regularly and I was getting worried. Since moving him over to this food I have seen a marked improvement in his coat, and he does not get an upset stomach anymore. I also feel good knowing I am giving him completely natural food with pro & prebiotics . I generally give him one to two can of the Applaws wet food a day and make up the rest with this dry food.
on 18 November 2017
My cats love this food, one of them had a severe skin allergy caused by additives added to supermarket cat food, he had terrible fur and sores. We didn't know at the time, after a long research we took most grains out of his diet and he is feeling so much better, purring constantly and being lively. This brand has all the vitamins needed for a cats happy life, he is acting like his old playful self, really pleased, will buy again
on 9 November 2013
My two cats really love this food. I have switched from a 'cheaper' well known brand as cats need a high protein diet and this food contains a high proportion of meat and nothing in the way of additives and 'fillers'! I would certainly recommend this to any cat lover. It's worth paying a little more to get a good product.
on 10 October 2016
One of the healthiest cat foods around which was confirmed by my vet. Cat also loves it.
on 10 November 2017
Been feeding this to my cat since adopting him last year, and it is alot cheaper here than in high street pet stores. Applaws has high meat content (80% in this food) and healthy ingredients in their foods; unlike some other cheaper brands on the market. He has always eaten it absolutely fine with no problems. I get the 7.5kg bags which last a good few months. The sack of food is big but not too heavy to put where you put your food in storage and it keeps very well in a sealable pack.
on 7 November 2017
Pancho loves this in spite of or because of the pungent smell. I was hoping it would give him more energy owing to having more protein in it - a bit like our low carbs diet and he does seem to be rushing around more. As he says, it's good stinky stuff.