on 12 April 2014
IT WORKS GREAT AND I WOULD RECOMMEND IT
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT LIKE THIS, THIS IS THE ONE.
on 7 June 2015
Mac use this brand so I bought the same make and it works well in my macbook pro late 2008 model
on 14 July 2014
Great hard drive for my macbook pro 13". Very easy to install, and works great!
on 25 October 2013
Bought "Hitachi 500gb 500 GB 2.5 Inch 5400 RPM Sata Hard Drive Thin" for a 12gig Ps3 (which we Haven't purchased Yet) It wasn't dispatched for 3Days, but arrived within the Time Limit.
Hitachi HDD are usually spot on, but have not used yet, so may put it in an Enclosure to see if OK.
on 6 April 2014
Works great so far and was easy to install, upgraded my ps3 storage to 500gb. Great price, install and product.
on 14 August 2014
I have absolutely nothing to praise this drive for. After a previous one failed I turned to this as a replacement as it appeared good, but my experiences were exactly the opposite. After only about six months the drive failed. Most files were still retrievable but it was damaged and I could not use it again.

After making sure I met the exacting standards for P&P I sent it back and got a replacement a week or two later. I had wanted my money back instead, but they only offer replacement drives.

About four months on, that drive has failed too. I don't know if I'm just getting defective ones or if it's something I'm doing, but the initial drive that failed had managed several years before developing a mechanical fault (I'd bashed my laptop about a bit) and these ones have been treated more carefully.

The upshot is that thanks to buying this drive I have suffered two hard drive failures in less than a year, and have been compelled to review an item for the first time ever. I advise everyone to avoid this drive.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 December 2015
works great, easy fit, quick and reliable. great price
on 10 July 2014
Excellent replacement for my macbook harddrive.
on 29 December 2014
Excellent replacement for a Toshiba laptop.
on 14 August 2015
I purchased this product with the intention of replacing my PS3s aging 60GB hard drive but having followed all instructions perfectly with a friend who had previously replaced his own hard drive, the product proved to be defective. Very unhappy as I spent a lot of time trying to get it to work only to find it was broken the whole time. Beware.