on 29 October 2010
This case is cheap and my Nokia N8 is held in the case very well. Every person with a Nokia N8 should get this case. I love it!
on 21 January 2014
This is actually a really nice case for £3 and given the phone its for it has been well thought out - the N8 is not exactly the easiest handset to design a case for because of its odd shape and control locations.
Its good quality and well padded and I cant see any problem with it being able to protect the phone adequately - although to be fair I am more using the N8 as a digital camera and media player than I am a phone (too many things no longer supported/working).
The major issue I have with it is the charging port - with the case on the charger that Nokia supplies will not fit with the MiUSB charging port - you have to use a third party charger and cable because the Nokia connector catches on the case. This is acceptable when the price is £3 but not so much when it was £20+.
Other than that its fine and a good purchase - especially at the current prices.
on 3 December 2010
Excellent product has already saved the phone from damage when its been dropped.Protects the screen from knocks and scratches.
One slight niggle that I can live with, the plastic that clips the cover to the phone is close to the screen lock button on the right.With my fat fingers I find myself trying to switch the plastic on in mistake for the lock.
Unable to close cover when phone charging,leaves screen vulnerable...
on 12 July 2011
I bought this case for my phone as it is very delicated and easily drops down.It is really a very protective case but unfortunately it makes it difficult to use the phone because of the upper strap.When you are making a call you need one finger to hold back the strap, and when you are on the phone you need to make sure that the strap is open and folded as it gets on the way between your ear and the phone.
on 1 December 2010
Overall excellent, except that the phone retainer clip does not clear the headphone jack, so this fails to make contact properly. I filed a semi-circle in the plastic clip, and this cures the problem. But really it should not be necessary. The case could do with a protection for the camera lens on the back as this is where your fingertip rests when you hold the phone.
on 16 January 2011
This item is under my expectation as I saw on-line.
In terms of its leather skin and interior cloth, it didn't satisfy me as much as I thought when I saw on-line.
But in terms of its price in comparison with market's average price, I think it is acceptable.
After all I prefer if would paid a bit more to achieve a better quality.
on 2 November 2011
This also does exactly what it says on the tin, I lost the little film protector for the touch screen though as it kept falling out, I felt that was useless, it just got annoying so I'm leaving it off, The phone clips on nicely and is bulky enough for you to know where your phone is when you have it on your pocket, You dont have to take it off when your putting it onto the phone mount in the car, It's hard wearing, tough, looks well designed apart from there being no hole in the bottom of it for the charger, but that's Just a suggestion! Great product, Like it
on 16 April 2013
Looks nice from outside but the plastic that houses the phone is cheap and doesnt last two minutes! I had this about 2 weeks and when i took phone out of my pocket one of the plastic corners caught and snapped. Its now 4 months later and i have thrown it in the bin. The other side snapped too, and the magnetic catch stitching came undone and the magnet came out so having to search net for something more solid and more expensive to last longer than a few months.
on 15 February 2012
I bought this case because the plastic part of my lanyard was marking my screen protector. Having fitted this stylish flip case the problem no longer persists. Also, I feel that if I were to drop the phone accidentally, then it would be well protected. Delighted with it.
on 18 November 2011
very nice cover and a good price aswell, mrs b loves it as it smells of leather, anyway, protects well and the phone is easy to remove to use in the car holder for sat nav duties well worth the money